England v Mexico

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 299
  • Views Views 18K
Shocking, Mexico by far better side and they concede a goal because a fool of a defender walks the ball out when he could have done anything else other then that,

Come on Mexico

Shocking, Mexico by far better side and they concede a goal because a fool of a defender walks the ball out when he could have done anything else other then that,

Don't think I agree with that. Just because they've had more possession doesn't mean they're the better team, as a certain Mr Mourinho recently proved against Barcelona.

Carrick's been awful, as a side note.

Bring Lennon on in the next half I've seen enogh of Walcott great pace but not a good assister but keep faith in him for Japan

Don't think I agree with that. Just because they've had more possession doesn't mean they're the better team, as a certain Mr Mourinho recently proved against Barcelona.

Carrick's been awful, as a side note.
doesnt bode well for carrick. imo hes only here because of his england form, cos his united form wouldnt get him here. needs to buck up. you can bet if parker gets on he will make the most of his chance

Come on honestly your trying to say Mexico aint the better side?
But for a amazing save by green and the woodwork you would be 2-1 down
And as a united fan I'm shocked Carrick is starting this match, he was awful with United this season and Fergie lost faith in him towards the end of the season

For all of Walcott's pace and dribbling ability, he really is ****. No end product at all and has no footballing brain like when he passed to rooney when he was obviously offside. Bring on Lennon

And as a united fan I'm shocked Carrick is starting this match, he was awful with United this season and Fergie lost faith in him towards the end of the season

Those didn't happen when I said it. And besides, regardless of who's playing better, one side have taken their chance and the other.

Ha. As I say it as well. Crouchie you legend.

Come on i expected us (england) to dominate but to be honest never watched mexico play before so didnt expect them to put up a fight

Goal to England Crouch great play from gerrard and quick thinking from crouchy no robot? Oh mexico nearly scored and crouchy handballed it lol

For all of Walcott's pace and dribbling ability, he really is ****. No end product at all and has no footballing brain like when he passed to rooney when he was obviously offside. Bring on Lennon

Surely Lennon's crossing isnt up to par to be a real winger : /

Blimey, Green's putting on a show isn't he?

He's a 100 metre runner first and a footballer second.

if buts maybes. green makes a save cos thats what a good keeper does. stop whining

Back