England vs Ghana - Tues 29th March

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 478
  • Views Views 26K
England 1-0 Ghana - Carroll

Great move, great pass by Young, great lay off by Downing and a superb finish by Carroll.

Lovely football, clearly onside, fine finish.

Come on England.

Yeah, it's interesting. Glad to see some tactical innovation though.

Dammit commentator, don't refer to Carroll as rugged! It's "towering" or "a beast"!

Speaking of which, GREAT FINISH CARROLL!

Was just about to say.. BEAST finish.

Although - a little odd to see Downing holding it up for Carroll to blast in.

Great finish from Carroll.
Don't think that was a pass from downing though :P

Yeah, it's interesting. Glad to see some tactical innovation though.

Dammit commentator, don't refer to Carroll as rugged! It's "towering" or "a beast"!

Speaking of which, GREAT FINISH CARROLL!

Thought he called the Ghanaian number 15 rugged? :P

'Away' fans are generally (in most cases) louder.

I went to the Ghana vs Latvia game at stadium MK last year (friendly). I sat with the Ghanain lot and they are very loud, dancing up and down the aisles and have loads of instruments lol

LMAO - 6 - Andy Carroll will celebrate his first goal for England with a six-pack of beer...at half-time. Cheers.

(Optajoke)

Great finish from Carroll, Great pass from Young and an Excellent miscontrol from Downing!!!

I went to the Ghana vs Latvia game at stadium MK last year (friendly). I sat with the Ghanain lot and they are very loud, dancing up and down the aisles and have loads of instruments lol

Why would you EVER go to Ghana - Latvia? :O

Did these ITV commentators even watch England-Wales? Lampard fit in nicely against them.

Why would you EVER go to Ghana - Latvia? :O

Haha, well it was only at stadium mk which is quite close to me and I go there most weeks anyway to see MK Dons. The first international game I've ever seen lol

Sums up his season so far, really. Makes a top save then makes a mistake 15 minutes later..

hes made very few mistakes this season, but the amount of quality saves hes made has EASILY outweighed that. i honestly hope he stays at city, hes gonna be a top class keeper.

top goal by carroll

Back