England vs Ghana - Tues 29th March

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 478
  • Views Views 26K
Ahh! If Gyan hadn't tried to sneakily push the ball forward 5 yards, that might've been close!

Christ, all that build up and for a truly awful free kick

Wuss.

After all that messing Gyan misses it by miles...

On the contrary.

I decided to take a risk and double everything - so by the time Chiles had said 5 or 6 mildly racist things, I was out of my head.

"He's hardly given the ball away all night has Gareth Barry"..

Wow.

"He's hardly given the ball away all night has Gareth Barry"..

Wow.

43 - Captain Gareth Barry completed 43 of his 44 passes in the first half v Ghana. Leadership.

@OptaJoe.

Just for the sake of it.

On the contrary.

I decided to take a risk and double everything - so by the time Chiles had said 5 or 6 mildly racist things, I was out of my head.

You're so majorly ****** if Muntari and Carroll have a fight on the sidelines as England and Ghana have a dance off to settle the game after England switch to a 4-4-2 as Barry gets subbed off injured and Asamoah Gyan prevents it from going 2-0 with a goalline handball.

I make that 10 bottles of your particular poison.

Welbeck coming on.

Danny Welbeck coming on for England..

Ashley Young coming off.

You're so majorly ****** if Muntari and Carroll have a fight on the sidelines as England and Ghana have a dance off to settle the game after England switch to a 4-4-2 as Barry gets subbed off injured and Asamoah Gyan prevents it from going 2-0 with a goalline handball.

I make that 10 bottles of your particular poison.

Welbeck coming on.

Hahaha

I think I'll just take some crack instead. Easier/cheaper (probably not)

Fuckity - Did I just catch a glimpse of 4-4-2 from England there? Or did Welbeck just drift in from the wing?

43 - Captain Gareth Barry completed 43 of his 44 passes in the first half v Ghana. Leadership.

@OptaJoe.

Just for the sake of it.

When I said wow, it was because I was shocked that he had. Not that they were talking out of their arses.

Hahaha

I think I'll just take some crack instead. Easier/cheaper (probably not)

Fuckity - Did I just catch a glimpse of 4-4-2 from England there? Or did Welbeck just drift in from the wing?

Nope, gone 4-4-2. It has started! ;) Down a bottle people!

So close for Welbeck!

My favourite Ghanaian, Sam Inkoom, is on. :wub:

What a pass from Joe Hart, great ball from Baines, too. Would've been heavily ironic if Welbeck had scored..

Good England performance, nice to know our second string side as such can hold a lead against World Cup Quarter Finalists

Stewart Downing given the MOTM award tonight.

2 England games, 2 Villa players get MOTM.. not bad at all eh ;)

I was having convulsions thinking they were going to announce Barry as MOTM just then.

Back