England vs Ghana - Tues 29th March

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 478
  • Views Views 26K
Lescott is so *****. Such a weak attempt at a tackle from him.. Great finish though - Hart had no chance whatsoever.

Fantastic goal Gyan.

Great player, Glad he joined Sunderland

It's only a friendly, so I don't mind that they've equalised tbh.

Have been singing his praises all season tbf - Said he was a great signing and would be one of the best this season.. I think he has. Burst onto the big stage at the WC and great to have in the PL

Thats what England get for sitting back and letting Ghana attack. 1-0 up and we try to hold it instead of exposing their fragile defence

Rubbish, he was brilliant all game.

Ghanaian team dance! Last shots of the night!

Huh? What?

They stopped? I'm still going...

Hehe: "Gyan, surrounded by Millner, Barry & Lescott, shoots and slots it past Hart. I make that Gyan 1 - 0 Man City." - Someone on twitter, RTd by Barry Glendenning (:wub:)

That goal, that celebration, that atmosphere.. reason I love Asamoah Gyan and Ghana. He really deserved his move to Sunderland, hope he stays in the PL for a long time.

1-1 fair score line, good performances from both sides

Rubbish, he was brilliant all game.

Ghanaian team dance! Last shots of the night!

I think we need an official tournament play England drinking game. It's the only way that can keep us going.

I think we need an official tournament play England drinking game. It's the only way that can keep us going.

So far I make it 21 shots + a bottle of your choice poison.

So, Joss should be on 42 shots and two bottles of whatever muck he is drinking.

Joss, sir, if you are still alive I salute you.

Glad they scored to be honest. Great side Ghana an love watching Gyan, quality player.

Carroll 35 million well spent!

Simultaneously happy and disappointed with that on so many levels... mixed heritage for the draw

Back