Status
Not open for further replies.
same old ****.all he's done is take a load of injury prone players.they would'nt win a subbuteo cup never mind the world cup

Rooney wasn't attacking enough imo, I'd prefer him to have been in his poacher role

Heskey or Johnson for MOTM for me

******* joke of a game. I said half the squad is **** and now they have proven my point. King is injured already and Carragher took about 5 minutes to get booked. And as for Robert Green... Cant even beat a team thats best players play for Fulham and LA Galaxy... Wow...

******* joke of a game. I said half the squad is **** and now they have proven my point. King is injured already and Carragher took about 5 minutes to get booked. And as for Robert Green... Cant even beat a team thats best players play for Fulham and LA Galaxy... Wow...
#dont you bad mouth Fulham

everyones acting like england are out a draw first game isnt that bad cause like the commentators said england drew their first game in the 66 world cup and look what happened afterwoulds they only went on to win it

That was very frustrating.Green's blunder really made us lose motivation and the momentum from Gerrard's goal had been dashed.Fair play to the United States for defending well,DeMerit and Onyewu's partnership at the back created a solid backline with Cherundolo and Bocanegra.

Altidore was quite disappointing,especially missing that header that could of given them the lead (with this been said,I wasn't/am not routing for the USA) but Donovan and Dempsey's attacks down the flanks gave Terry and Co. something to worry about.

Heskey,yes,despite assisting Gerrard to the first goal,should not have started.Crouch should of started in the game because of his height advantage and ability to play in Rooney.Milner came under pressure too quickly and Lennon and SWP could of done a bit better.

Overall,very frustrating that we couldn't of won 2-1 or 3-1,nevertheless we need to move on from this and build a strong standing in the groups.

that really is some stupid tallk

Absolutley ******* awful. :mad:

We have no right being in any way happy with this result. Lets not forget in the USA team they had had 1 player recently released by Watford, a striker who scored 1 goal all season for Hull,and a player who who cant even get his game for Bolton reserves.

Im listening to the pundits saying how great Heskey was,i have to say i didn't see it. In fact if we say Wayne Rooney is a Bentley then Heskey is a clapped out Transit van,oh and Lennon a Fiat Punto with no MOT or road tax.

If this game tells us one thing its that we are not going to win The World Cup. Ive never thought we would but their are plenty of fans out there who did,some even with money on them. You have my sympathy.

I still think we will qualify from the group but not much further beyond.

rooney was rubbish heskey was rubbish and to many long balls

Heskey was rubbish?

What game were you watching?

Overall a good perfomance from Glen Johnson, Steven Gerrard, John Terry and especially Robert Green<3

Green =

facepalm2ic7copyrl2-jpg.jpeg

well on the plus side is we got algeria next who cant even beat ireland so sould be three points for us well thats if green dont play :p

Hehe, you just drew with a team that can't say the name of the sport right ! Though I must say, you're hardly helping your team by describing and efficient performance against a good, solid outfit as 'diabolical'. Lay off them ffs. They actually played OK. Not great, I must say, but it leaves you in a good position, you now face two games against teams of a lower standard.

You English, you moan about not winning the World Cup and that, but it hardly helps with the fans, the media, and silly people on an internet forum, raising ludicrously high expectations of the team. Lay off a bit.

Absolutley ******* awful. :mad:

We have no right being in any way happy with this result. Lets not forget in the USA team they had had 1 player recently released by Watford, a striker who scored 1 goal all season for Hull,and a player who who cant even get his game for Bolton reserves.

Im listening to the pundits saying how great Heskey was,i have to say i didn't see it. In fact if we say Wayne Rooney is a Bentley then Heskey is a clapped out Transit van,oh and Lennon a Fiat Punto with no MOT or road tax.

If this game tells us one thing its that we are not going to win The World Cup. Ive never thought we would but their are plenty of fans out there who did,some even with money on them. You have my sympathy.

I still think we will qualify from the group but not much further beyond.

I have never agreed with something more in my life.

They aren't going to win it. Look at them! A joke is an understatement. If I was the likes of Green, Rooney, Milner and Wright Phillips, I would go back to that hotel and hide in a dark room. A disgrace.

We will get out of the GS but no further than the Second Round.

****** ****, you can tell how old some people are on here!

Were ENGLAND, we don't do things easily, we never have and NEVER will!
The art of being an England supporter is learning to take disappointment, being a Birmingham City fan im already fluent in this, whereas some of you supporters of the glory teams of this country wont be used to much of it.

Its the first game against a team that are growing all the time, and for them this game was the biggest of their lives against us, proving themselves against those that have always ripped them about their "Soccer".
Green, im ****** off with but feel sorry for. He was wearing an England Jersey in a major competition match, he had to expect it!!

The way im looking at it is, it is much better for us to get this edgy performance and **** up out the way now, while we can resurrect it rather than the knock out stages, where it costs us dearly.

I am more than confident that you will see a totally different performance in 6 days time.

COME ON ENGLAND!

Status
Not open for further replies.