Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, you just drew with a team that can't say the name of the sport right ! Though I must say, you're hardly helping your team by describing and efficient performance against a good, solid outfit as 'diabolical'. Lay off them ffs. They actually played OK. Not great, I must say, but it leaves you in a good position, you now face two games against teams of a similar standard.

You English, you moan about not winning the World Cup and that, but it hardly helps with the fans, the media, and silly people on an internet forum, raising ludicrously high expectations of the team. Lay off a bit.

Lay off my ****. You clearly don't have any idea how bad it was.

*exhales*

btw, potatoes, how was Altidore disappointing exactly? If the ball spins a different way on his attack from the flank, it goes in off the post and USA wins. Certainly wouldn't be talking seeing as how England was just as disappointing if not more.

Don't just blame Heskey.

They're all as bad as each other.

I'd label this thread a meltdown.

Probably best to lock it now.

*exhales*

btw, potatoes, how was Altidore disappointing exactly? If the ball spins a different way on his attack from the flank, it goes in off the post and USA wins. Certainly wouldn't be talking seeing as how England was just as disappointing if not more.

Jozy had two good chances to score.The first with the header,a sitter in my opinion and two,he didn't strike the ball as cleanly as he should.

Yes,England were disappointing,but we will look now to the next game for better results and then return to the USA game with momentum.

Green=
facepalm2ic7copyrl2-jpg.jpeg

Infraction Boom..

Some fans.:S,maybe next game if use don't perform i don't blame's ya running down every player, but tonight come on use played well overall just didn't get the result on the night.

:S

the same game you was,just tell me what did heskey do?

First of all he assisted Gerrard. He creates so much room for the others, he tormed DeMerit for the whole game with his incredible physique and he sets up his teammates outstandingly.

Alright, he missed that chance, but haven't we all?

He was definately one of the better players tonight, if not the best.

And it hurts me to say this as a Spurs fan, but how did things go when Crouch was subbed instead of Heskey? Not well tbh.

what else?

won every ball in the air

held the ball up well, laid it off to a white shirt

he got tired towards the end which is understandable after not playing for most the season!

i was pleasantly surprised and pleased with Emile, no one else would have done any better.

poor wing play by england

onyewu = beast!

Jozy had two good chances to score.The first with the header,a sitter in my opinion and two,he didn't strike the ball as cleanly as he should.

Yes,England were disappointing,but we will look now to the next game for better results and then return to the USA game with momentum.

I don't think Jozy got as many touches as he should have. England closing down on our iffy midfield prevented to many good touches in Englands 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.