Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 to USA

i have noticed :O that england dont play well against big countrys or higher rep countrys we''re jsut **** tbh

Got a bad feeling about the game, particularly on the back of the last 3 performances I have watched/England's general ability to fail.

Altidore to score (if he is fit?).

I'd love it if the USA surprise you guys, but as a realistic football fan England have to win unfortunately!

Got a bad feeling about the game, particularly on the back of the last 3 performances I have watched/England's general ability to fail.

Altidore to score (if he is fit?).
apparently he is fit to start.

Wow few months ago I could of sworn the majority of the English public believed we were going to win this one easily.
We're not so sure now are we...
Come On England

I'm going for England 3 - 1 USA

Rooney x2
Gerrard
---------------
Donovan

I am going for a very convincing 2-0 win england,

Lampard and Joe cole to score for me, with Gerrard playing a blinder. :D

3-0 England.

Gerrard
Rooney
Lampard

COME ON ENGLANDDDDDDDDDDDD!

2-1 to us.

Lamps, Roooooooneey.

Posting live from South Africa guys

10 hours 2 the match and I am already up and about bursting with excitement and so are all the other England fans in my hotel.They has been som friendly goading between the 2 but its gonna be England 2-0 USA no chance

2-2 is my guess, although England will have dominated most of the game.

Altidore has a good reputation, but he scored 1 goal in something like 25 games for Hull, he's not going to be arriving with the most confidence

3.1 england rooney jt mybe a gerrard screamer. be nice but if worst come 1 0 usa id be gutted if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.