Status
Not open for further replies.
come on england lets show these over confident yanks how to play FOOTBALL

come on england lets show these over confident yanks how to play FOOTBALL

Over confident? Have you forgottten that England are the most over confident nation in the world? The yanks are modest compared to England and because of that i can see this game ending 1-1

Seeing so many people wanting us to fail, makes me want to see us win so much more.

I will add, with a simple question...

Which "ONLY" UK & Ireland team are actually at the World Cup this year?!...

I'm gonna go for a nervy 2-1, maybe 3-1 England win, I reckon Heskey might grab one, and Crouch will fall over himself in the area and get a penalty, which Lampard will score, then Lennon might get one late on on the break, we'll go 2-0 up, then they'll get one back and look for another and we'll have a quick breakaway, Lennon will either score himself or pass at the last minute for someone like rooney to sweep in.

England 4 USA 0 what u guys thinks

Last edited:
I think England will thrash USA with Rooney,Gerrard and J.Cole performing very well ;)

Seeing so many people wanting us to fail, makes me want to see us win so much more.

I will add, with a simple question...

Which "ONLY" UK & Ireland team are actually at the World Cup this year?!...
oO) :S i think its england whats your point :p

Over confident? Have you forgottten that England are the most over confident nation in the world? The yanks are modest compared to England and because of that i can see this game ending 1-1

We are only over confident becuase we can be, un like others.

England til i die,

i know i originly said 2-0 or 2-1, but i woke up this morning and the first thing that came into my head was the scoreline 4-0!!! this also happend when chelsea beat wigan 8-0 and it came true. so touch wood my head is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.