Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney said he prefers being a lone striker.

Well Heskey can hold up play for Rooney to get into position as we have seen in the qualifying stages. But would like him to play as a lone striker at some point

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Rooney said he prefers being a lone striker.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Yeah the Lampard/Gerrard partnership worked wonders in Euro 2008, we nearly beat the spanish in the final! oh wait we never qualified.

So what You would prefer to see carrick instead of Gerrard or Lamps? I think they can play together and so does Fabio. Its better than playing a half fit Barry

Gerrard isn't playing out on the left you f*cking idiots.

Sorry but Heskey is not that bad that he could hinder England's whole chances tonight, he plays well with rooney and one of the best managers ever has chosen him :\ I think that if he didn't believe that Heskey could preform in South Africa.. Darren Bent would be here instead .. Heskey will not be the hinderence..

Rooney's **** as a lone ST, then we'd have no St as he wanders

Funny, considering he played as a lone striker for the majority of this season, however, I do prefer him playing up front with a target man such as Heskey or Crouch.

I heard Milner is playing in the middle and Gerrard is on the left.

Well Heskey can hold up play for Rooney to get into position as we have seen in the qualifying stages. But would like him to play as a lone striker at some point

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

So what You would prefer to see carrick instead of Gerrard or Lamps? I think they can play together and so does Fabio. Its better than playing a half fit Barry

No Englands best XI is

--------Green
G.Johnson----King---Terry---Cole
Lennon---Milner(Barry when fit)---Lampard----J Cole
----------------Gerrard----
------------------Rooney---

I just hope Heskey doesn't collide with Rooney and wipe him out of the world cup too.

Bull in a China shop springs to mind.

heskey had to start really, no other player can bring out the best in rooney like he does

Rooney's **** as a lone ST, then we'd have no St as he wanders
He really isn't.oO)

I think people should wait till after the game before slaughtering a top class manager like capello when you have hindsight on you're side or you could end up looking like an idiot.:$

He really isn't.oO)

I think people should wait till after the game before slaughtering a top class manager like capello when you have hindsight on you're side or you could end up looking like an idiot.:$

Everyone considers themself a tactician in the world of football.

Just went round to the supermarket and i swear its a ghost town :S there is actually nobody outside :p.

back on topic i think it will be 2-0 england (Rooney x2)

Come on the lads!

I'm sticking with my prediction of 3 - 0.

Rooney, Crouch and Lampard.

USA USA USA!

hopefully it will be a good game like the argentina one.

GET INNNNNN!!!!! I :wub: GERRARD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.