Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for feedback lads anyone going anywhere cuse im going to my mates to watch it :)

myp2p.eu

BEST site for watching ANY live sports, ever since i started using it 3 years ago it hasnt failed me once, it always had several channels for each game, i highly recommend this.

Jesus, this thread was opened WAY to early, and look what's happened a fight between countries.
USA 1 - 3 England
Onyweu Steven & Johno :)

England 1-1 USA... The media put so much emphasis on the English team, too much pressure on them and I can see them not quite click tonight. I expect them to qualify from the group but get no further than the quarter finals. If you haven't realised, the USA are a very good side and should not be taken lightly

England 1-1 USA... The media put so much emphasis on the English team, too much pressure on them and I can see them not quite click tonight. I expect them to qualify from the group but get no further than the quarter finals. If you haven't realised, the USA are a very good side and should not be taken lightly
XD You predicted 0-0 on the first page of this thread. How many predictions you gonna make?(K)

Dear God I hope heskey does not play.

Over the last 6 opening matches of a big tournament we have 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses.

We should expect a 1-0 win, but with England probaly a 1-1 or a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.