Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Heskey starts! NO SARCASM
Green is the GK
King starting... No Carragher :/

Im a heskey fan.

But im Irish :p

Im a heskey fan for England and I'm English. Dont slag him off he does a lot for England Rooney prefers to play with him more than crouchy and defoe and he sets up rooney a lot and holds play for him. But do want to see a 5 man midfield and rooney as a lone striker this is my line up if i was manager:

D.James (Green Injured?)

G.Johnson L.King J.Terry A.Cole

A.Lennon F.Lampard M.Carrick J.Cole

S.Gerrard

W.Rooney

I heard Green is injured and prefer J.Cole to Milner and A.Lennon to SWP also L.King to Upson and Dawson and Carragher. Also prefer Carrick to the half fit Barry (only coz barry is half fit).

But this is the confirmed XI

Green, Johnson, King, Terry, A Cole, Lennon, Lampard, Gerrard, Milner, Heskey, Rooney.

So Green isnt injured lol

Actual England line up:
Green
Johnson
king
Terry
Cole
Lennon
Milner
Gerrard
Lampard
Heskey
Rooney

playing heskey is a disgrace he should play crouch and play people on form the argument that rooney plays better with heskey is a joke rooney has 1 goal in 7 games yes class for man united rubbish for england

Hmmm.

I don't trust Green, Milner (position wise), or Heskey.

Glad Lennon is starting, shame Gerrard has been pushed out on the left again.

Im hoping Sky dont let their reporter Gary Cotterill interview anyone from the USA otherwise Britain's reputation of having bad teeth will get 1000 times worse. Jeez,worst set of teeth ever,how did he get a job on TV.

playing heskey is a disgrace he should play crouch and play people on form the argument that rooney plays better with heskey is a joke rooney has 1 goal in 7 games yes class for man united rubbish for england
Rubbish for england?
He was top scorer for us in qualifying.:p

Bad decisions Capello.

The Lampard/Gerrard partnership in the middle does not work, we proved that as we faield to qualify for Euro 2008.

Milner on the left? Joe cole was the best player in friendlies.

and Heskey up front? Lets see how many times he falls over and loses the ball.

Bad decisions Capello.

The Lampard/Gerrard partnership in the middle does not work, we proved that as we faield to qualify for Euro 2008.

Milner on the left? Joe cole was the best player in friendlies.

and Heskey up front? Lets see how many times he falls over and loses the ball.

Why do people act like they know more than Capello? If he FA knew you was so good with footballthey would have hired you but Capello knows what he is doing. And for ***** sake Gerrard and Lampardplay fine together. Heskey is good with Rooney.

because rooney prefers to play with him

Rooney said he prefers being a lone striker.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Why do people act like they know more than Capello? If he FA knew you was so good with footballthey would have hired you but Capello knows what he is doing. And for ***** sake Gerrard and Lampardplay fine together. Heskey is good with Rooney.

Yeah the Lampard/Gerrard partnership worked wonders in Euro 2008, we nearly beat the spanish in the final! oh wait we never qualified.

Status
Not open for further replies.