Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the posts about the match please or ill close the thread.

The person who posted the comment has been dealt with.

Tactics wrong from the start. SWP offers nothing. Lampard was non existant. Hesky did ok but missed a very good chance. Green was awful, horrible mistake.

Lampard and Gerrard where solid in the middle.
Heskey was doing his 'Target Man' job very well.
Green was NOT awful, he made 1 mistake all game, and did make up for it with a super save.

Sigh westham1995, why does religion have to come into all your posts, seriously its annoying, We were rubbish, no one played well,

Tactics wrong from the start. SWP offers nothing. Lampard was non existant. Hesky did ok but missed a very good chance. Green was awful, horrible mistake.

I question how the tactics were wrong from the start, considering you scored after 4 minutes, and SWP didn't come on until 30 minutes in.

Sigh westham1995, why does religion have to come into all your posts, seriously its annoying, We were rubbish, no one played well,
Not supporting USA then Mr.Hulbert? Good boy. :wub:

Green was NOT awful, he made 1 mistake all game, and did make up for it with a super save.

Supersave?

It was near post...

Any 'none-retarded' keeper would have pushed it past the post, not onto it.

Lampard and Gerrard where solid in the middle.
Heskey was doing his 'Target Man' job very well.

How where they "Solid"? When Gerrard went forward, Lampard had to be a defensive midfield, and he was non existant. In the 2nd half Gerrard let Lampard go attacking, and what did he do? Absolutely nothing. When we have Barry back we will have a decent midfield, it is proven that they cannot play together, stop listening to the stupid ITV commentators.

Green was awful, A 8 year old paralytic could have saved it, his save was not world class, all he had to do was stand near post, nothing hard about that.

Heskey is a striker. Well he claims to be a Striker.

Just because he is Muslim doesn't mean he is a terrorist. :S

just because your christian doesnt make you gay oh wait it does...

i think england played well and for green he saved us in the second half

But the USA were good! :p

are some of you stupid?

The guy who said onyewu=terrorist, said he said that because he thought Onyewu looked muslim.

So not only is he associating muslim looking people as terrorists, but he is assuming (maybe he knows he's muslim) that a specific person is a terrorist.

:mad:

That Green save was in no way super, he should have pushed that AROUND the post.

are some of you stupid?

The guy who said onyewu=terrorist, said he said that because he thought Onyewu looked muslim.

So not only is he associating muslim looking people as terrorists, but he is assuming (maybe he knows he's muslim) that a specific person is a terrorist.

He brings religion into every thread he posts on, you have no idea how annoying it gets, i could say heskey played badly and he would label me a racist!!

That Green save was in no way super, he should have pushed that AROUND the post.
This.

but i guess the save did give us a point in the end, i think the angle we all saw it from probably made it look very good.

Supersave?

It was near post...

Any 'none-retarded' keeper would have pushed it past the post, not onto it.

Ah, I never actually saw the save. However, 3-4 people have told me it was a 'Supersave' so I kinda went along with it. XD

are some of you stupid?

Keep it on topic.:p ( for the record i'm sure he didn't say it because he looked muslim)

I'd like to think heskey answered his critics a bit but probably not.XD

He brings religion into every thread he posts on, you have no idea how annoying it gets, i could say heskey played badly and he would label me a racist!!

He didn't, gafe did, and he got banned for his comments.

Stop making this a cover for your personal issues with westham.

Anyway, Howard was great today, and was physically tough.

I thought we played well, shakey after USA goal but brought it back in the 2nd half and had a lot of chances. Heskey pretty good i thought, should give a slap of the disbelievers in the face. Green was unlucky, don't think hart should of started but jamo for no.1. Not a fan of SWP.

Status
Not open for further replies.