England.

TheVillan

Reaction score
James Milner has got to go to the World Cup, surely. His form for Villa is unmatched and is playing class, a versatile and a good replacement for any of the midfield four. A sure fire choice for the plane to South Africa. Opinions?

Also, Richard Dunne for 5m was amazing for Villa, Lescott was 25m and has done nothing for Man City. Dunne all the way!

Don't know why you mentioned dunne seeing as he is irish.XD

I think milner should go. Especially now beckham is out.:S

I'd feel bad for bent if he didn't go but i'm not sure if he will.:S

Zamora? Hes on fire.

Numerous threads on England already...

milner should go easily and dunne was a great signing deffinately

Is this a thread about the England national team or the wonder signing that was Richard Dunne?

would have milner instead of fatty lampard all day anyway!:D

yer this is the same fat frank lampard that scored 4 goals today and has scored 20+goals for the last 6 seasons and also become chelsea 3rd all time top goalscorer. have a reality check before you start writting **** mate just complete jelousy.

haha and who did he score da4 against pure ****!lol when has he ever performed for england?! NEVER!

haha and who did he score da4 against pure ****!lol when has he ever performed for england?! NEVER!

20 goals in 77 games internationaly
Impressive for a midfielder, and before you say Villa are ****, they did beat us at Old Trafford this year

im talking today u sayin they were good??? lampard has been **** for england since i can remember?! im not sayin hes **** just for england he is!

im talking today u sayin they were good??? lampard has been **** for england since i can remember?! im not sayin hes **** just for england he is!

Oh, shut up and stop argueing. Its people like you who genuinly ruin threads, Lampard is better in every area life compared to you, so shut up and stop slagging him off.

Jesus.

Statistics don't lie, thats quite a goals/game ratio for a mid
I bet he'll be second top scorer behind Rooney in the WC
If not, I promise to donate 100 pounds to the site

his got a better scoring record and assist record then gerrard for england look at the facts before you start mouthing off. plus how many centre mids score and make as many goals as lamps well then.

haha plonkers! he is good for chelski but **** for england end of story! when has he ever played really good for england? remember this thread is about milner at least he puts in a shift and works for the team! all im sayin is i would have him instead of fatty lampard!

See what i find funny someone expresses opinion and u guys all jump over him u have your opinion he has his i suggest everyone shuts up a lot of players dont perform for england rooney has been questioned before gerrard numerous times just cause he says lamps doesnt play good for england u all jump over him call him jelous and he ruins threads if he didnt have his opinion would u guys argue with yourselfs ?

Nice, another thread about England's WC squad.

haha plonkers! he is good for chelski but **** for england end of story! when has he ever played really good for england? remember this thread is about milner at least he puts in a shift and works for the team! all im sayin is i would have him instead of fatty lampard!

shut up you tool

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

See what i find funny someone expresses opinion and u guys all jump over him u have your opinion he has his i suggest everyone shuts up a lot of players dont perform for england rooney has been questioned before gerrard numerous times just cause he says lamps doesnt play good for england u all jump over him call him jelous and he ruins threads if he didnt have his opinion would u guys argue with yourselfs ?

you talk more bollocks than anyone else mate before you start slagging off other memebers!