England.

• Thread starter Thread starter TheVillan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 2K
Whos slagging members m8 only one i see with a big mouth here is you

haha plonkers! he is good for chelski but **** for england end of story! when has he ever played really good for england? remember this thread is about milner at least he puts in a shift and works for the team! all im sayin is i would have him instead of fatty lampard!

only plonkers haha. next time you make comments make sure you can provide the stats because they are the things that prove it.

I'm happy to listen to opinions that have statistics and a good arguement behind it. He is just making points completely irrelevant and that clearly lack knowledge and a support for a valid arguement, i'd be happy to sit there twiddling my thumbs, listening to someone who knows what they are talking about and who is actually willing to bring forth a good arguement, now you have to defend him and he has to defend himself. As a mentioned before, thread ruined. Happens a lot these days, feeling sorry for TheVillan, i know how he feels with my threads being argued upon.

Last edited:
tool??? u mug! im rrite end of story!

you aint right though, as much as i hate lampard, no one can argue with his goals for club and country, so who is the mug now ;)

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Whos slagging members m8 only one i see with a big mouth here is you

i expect to read bollocks every time you comment on a post, end of story

only plonkers haha. next time you make comments make sure you can provide the stats because they are the things that prove it.

so where are all these good stats for england then?! try reading the post mate he is **** for england good for chelski!

End of no story m8 who are you ? lol what did i write that was bollocks ? coming from the one going around calling people tools for expressing there own opinion grow up m8 eh fkin grow up

you aint right though, as much as i hate lampard, no one can argue with his goals for club and country, so who is the mug now ;)

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

i expect to read bollocks every time you comment on a post, end of story

goals for club yes goals for england where the **** are they?!:S

so where are all these good stats for england then?! try reading the post mate he is **** for england good for chelski!

thats what we are trying to say his record for england IS actually pretty good better than gerrards actually. and easily englands 2nd dangerous scorer behind rooney.

End of no story m8 who are you ? lol what did i write that was bollocks ? coming from the one going around calling people tools for expressing there own opinion grow up m8 eh fkin grow up

grow up? mate your some sort of ****** aint yah? you disagree with anyone who questions your opinions, anyone who dares question you, you slag off. your a muppet

Anyways im done with this thread to many people on here think they rule the world and there opinion matters and no one elses does if he wants to make a fool of himself let him no need to go around calling names and jumping all over him i would pick lamps for every england side but thats me the only reason lamps record maybe aint as prolific for country is because he plays with gerrard a lot and they are both similiar players work in the same areas

You guys are so childish.

Have a good arguement or don't have one at all..
Calling Frank Lampard **** is an opinion, fair play, the thing that got you slagged off was the lack of statistics and knowledge, you've lost this arguement. Either get back on topic, or moderators will close this.

lampard is **** for england good for chelski thats wot i know so **** all of you who think diff! laterz im rite ur all wrong!

Funny that stubbs only one i see here slagging is u ****** this tool that muppet this immaturity m8 learn to grow up

he is a ******* midfielder you mug, what do you want him to do, score every ******* game?

fans like you **** me off, never satisfied are yah!

**** me mate wot do u fancy fatty or somethin?! i think milner does a better job for england end of story!

Back