England.

Officially the most mature 23 year old ever.

Get back on topic guys.

Funny that stubbs only one i see here slagging is u ****** this tool that muppet this immaturity m8 learn to grow up

keep going mate, i can go on all night if you want me too, end of the day, your sticking up for someone who clearly doesn't no what he is talking about! and i am in the belief that you aint gotta clue either!

lets just leave this haha he only wants an argument pretty funny really. milner is great back on topic

Kl m8 and u sit there calling names and have a nice nite

**** me mate wot do u fancy fatty or somethin?! i think milner does a better job for england end of story!

your asking me if i fancy fatty when you ask me to **** you?

milner is a top player but lampard is proven for england, end of story

i fancy lamps haha he is king the new king off stamford bridge.

stubbs = biggest **** known! lampards done **** all for england at least milner is proud to wear da shirt and trys as hard as he can every time he plays! milner is quality dats my thoughts so all u fatty lovers get over it!

Oh dear, another stupid argument created by a bickering child.

Please grow up Ryan.

Statistics don't lie, thats quite a goals/game ratio for a mid
I bet he'll be second top scorer behind Rooney in the WC
If not, I promise to donate 100 pounds to the site
Oh dear, think you are going to lose that bet.:S Unless you mean for england and not overall out of all the teams.:$

:S Lampard is quite clearly a good player, with a good scoring record for england.:p

actually Lampard hasn't had the best England record, but his place is very safe. However the goalkeeping situation is interesting.

Guys, why hate on Villa, they lose once and you can't wait to have a go about them. We've beaten Chelsea & Utd this season but we don't brag about it..

Also this is just a general discussion about Milner and Dunne. Milner has been class every since signing for Villa from Newcastle and he and Young are bound to be up there with the favourites ready to get on the plane.

yer this is the same fat frank lampard that scored 4 goals today and has scored 20+goals for the last 6 seasons and also become chelsea 3rd all time top goalscorer. have a reality check before you start writting **** mate just complete jelousy.

haha and who did he score da4 against pure ****!lol when has he ever performed for england?! NEVER!

please you are Joking. It is proven frankie lampard is a top player. Now thats a fact.
Statistics don't lie, thats quite a goals/game ratio for a mid
I bet he'll be second top scorer behind Rooney in the WC
If not, I promise to donate 100 pounds to the site

Better start saving now :p

shut up you tool

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------[/COLOR]

you talk more bollocks than anyone else mate before you start slagging off other memebers!

lampard is **** for england good for chelski thats wot i know so **** all of you who think diff! laterz im rite ur all wrong!

Come on ladies.

stubbs = biggest **** known! lampards done **** all for england at least milner is proud to wear da shirt and trys as hard as he can every time he plays! milner is quality dats my thoughts so all u fatty lovers get over it!

your a milner lover. by the sounds of it, End of the Day frankie is better then Milner. No-one can deny that. otherwise they are stupid.

change the subject

Aaron Lennon for World cup

tottaly agree class player. top notch

please you are Joking. It is proven frankie lampard is a top player. Now thats a fact.

Better start saving now :p

Come on ladies.

your a milner lover. by the sounds of it, End of the Day frankie is better then Milner. No-one can deny that. otherwise they are stupid.

tottaly agree class player. top notch

Do you like the sig i made, my first one