English Premership Superleague 2009/2010

no much of a game when your all going the big guns to easy when your a big team you should start a league when you cant go arsenal man u chelsea or man city liverpool more of a challenge when you beat them

no much of a game when your all going the big guns to easy when your a big team you should start a league when you cant go arsenal man u chelsea or man city liverpool more of a challenge when you beat them

Very True, But its about tactics and how you do in the transfer market wot really makes the difference.8-|

game starting at 9pm. still time to join my hamachi network and play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

more members needed so sign up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I join? I would prefer any of these three: Everton,Sunderland,Birmingham City.Whichever is fine.Preferrably as Sunderland :) Thanks

those who want to join my league login into my hamachi network to speak to me. details of my hamachi is on thread at the top!!!!!!!!!

Good game. but i think i went 2 sleep at some point, sorry(A) too much red wine

Any chance of a screen shot of the league when we finished the nyt?(H)

The game was good last night on its 2nd night. The only problem is people are signing up and then play and the decide not to come on play again. To miss a day I require a reason. Can I have only members who are serious and committed.

Screenshots of last night will be up later on after 8pm. I expected those who signup who didnt come on last night to be on and the usually regulers.

Members can still sign up!!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of teams still avaliable.Game starts at 9pm tonight.

u need hamachi network https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi2/ by downloading it
and then join a network and enter in my details of the network which are at the top of page and then tonight when I am on I will sign you up to a team..

look at the top of my page teams that are avaliable are shown

oh oay kool kool i have joined the only other teams to join are city or liverpool

can i join as liverpool please my name is curtis .and what is the password and ip

as long ur on my network before 9 then it ok as i allocated the remaning teams to anyone who wants to play as we dont start until 9 where i tell u the username and password.

i allocated liverpool to you it tht ok curtis brillhull?

OK, I joined on hamachi (anonymous). I'll take Man City if they are free. Will be my first online game so go easy with me.

Nori

erm birch i asked to be liverpool or man city lol and i thot u said it was first come first serve so now that liverpool has been taken the next obvious choice is man city lol

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

man city DJnature thanks

ok i allocate u man ciy

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

albirex man city is taken. what other team do u want to be? look at my 1st page.