English Premership Superleague 2009/2010

birch a mite *** 2 while leeum sorts our game out m8 al take sunderland

hairdoodmax join my hamachi network

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:36 PM ----------

Good game last night lads!!!!!!!!!! thanks for those who played!!!!!!!!! It is back on tonight at 8:30pm so look forward for a challanging game. see u tonight make sure ur on time.

Alright Lads

Been a FM fan since FM2005, played numerous network games with my mates and desperate to get involved here.

If there are any spaces left i would luv to take a team not bothered who il try and do a job with any1

If all spaces are taken could i join a waiting list

Cheers

keeno there list of teams on the first page - have a look and then join my hamachi network and let me know.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

update from 25th Nov 2009 game.

View attachment 17144

Last edited:
Nice 1 birch, il take Liverpool then

ive joined your Hamachi Network :)

Il be kicking about 2nite to join game

Cheers Bud

how can i join?

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Hey Birch. how are U doing. i just join ur network but u weren't online. pls when does the next game starts n am i welcome to join. n by the way i m a die hard Arsenal fan. but i will go for Liverpool.

sorry birch, i can't make it tonight, got an assignment to do for uni, will be on next night

Thanks for that Deano. good game last night. Deano I make u in charge of putting feedback and update on the thread of the league. so when we play post league table and winners of comp on the thread.

lads the leauge is not a true reflection on sunderland i have just took over ......max has done the damage.......but it will all change in january when my new signings *** in ......BRING THE NOISE LADS..........

just to remind you guys that the game starts at 8:45pm.

hope to see you there!

Thanks for that Deano. good game last night. Deano I make u in charge of putting feedback and update on the thread of the league. so when we play post league table and winners of comp on the thread.

yeah thats no problem mate, just let me know whenever you want them

I would like to join your game. I enjoy the game & play most nights. Never played a network game before though, easy to join? What teams are still available?

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

My Popups wouldn't let me open the message you sent me, I have removed my blocked popups action. Could u please send me the inofrmation again, really want to play.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:02 PM ----------

Power Cut last night, unbelieveable be bk on next time.

Hi Guys wanted your views who joined to ask if you fancy planning sunday. If I get enough people then we start at 10:15 to about 12:00 otherwise on monday at 9pm. let me know.

birch39.