English Premership Superleague 2009/2010

Spaces still to be filled!!!!!! so come on get signing up. the teams remaining are displayed on 1page!!!!!!!!!!!!

i on hamachi from 8:40pm.

ill take Villa birch, just downloaded hamachi ill be on tonight and most of the week

still waiting for the other members to come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE TO SEE THOSE WHO ARE NOT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

when is it starting

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

i am still waiting to see how i an start U have me down as Man city

1st nature download hamachi first and join my network details of my hamachi are on my 1st page.

i have joined u should see my name as djnature

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

my network ip add is 5.205.106.226 thats me if it dont show my name i can see about 5 pple online

How do i play ?? i want to be West Ham :)

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Sorry mate how do i join your hamahi network ??

both join my hamachi network details of my network are on the first page

yo bobbymoore if u wanna join on the first page u should see the detail

rather go to hamachi
then join network
the network name is superleague123 and the password is birch39

hope that helps.....after that tis where i myself i am stuck i can see them online tho but dont know what to do from there

1st nature u displayed ur chat !!! put urself online

yo birch how do i put myself online i dnt know how to do that...lol...thats where i go blonde

on ur hamachi on system click preferences and then system and make sure chat is enabled!!!!!!!!!!

yep am using bonjour as a chat as it is hamachi enabled......i typed it int he command and it says i am online in your network....

i am using a mac

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

can i ask a question if i set uo a game and wanted to give sumone the ip address to enter in the fm2010 wat ip do they use my hamachi ip or the local ip

yep am using bonjour as a chat as it is hamachi enabled......i typed it int he command and it says i am online in your network....

i am using a mac

hi, I am on a mac too. I got HamachiX and it shows the network games on there. But like you I can't figure out how to connect once hamachi finds the netowrk game....

... hmmm....

yo birch i was able to play with one of my friends yesterday.....so it is definelty workin now as i have sorted the problem out hope to see u guys today

playing at 8:30pm tonight. teams avaliable are on the first page.

birch i might be up for playing untill leeum sorts his game out