English Premership Superleague 2009/2010

game continues monday nite lads 8 o clock 6 games left to end season 1 BRING THE NOISE

that should be alright mate, we have 8 games of the season left if the host allows it when he gets back fom holiday it should be alright

well season 1 over with man u (birch)winning the leauge followed by liverpool (jayc) then man city (shadw)taking 3rd spot.......................battle for hull(robbo) at the bottom was class to watch getting them relegated watch out for this guy next season hes on a mission ................................signing time now SUNDERLAND FOR EUROPE lol...........................................

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Lookin for 2 exprienced players to join us we just finished fist season any body interested

Last edited:
the host is no cheat jus some people are sore losers.
great game to join

Yes, finally some competition, Please id love to join this game ill take any team available
please PM me

pm me for joinig details just started second season plenty of big teams free

j

10TH thursday 8 oclcock k.o
11TH friday 8 oclock k.o
sat-sun NO GAME
14TH monday-BIRCH BACK LADS

9 players already GREAT FUN AND BANTER STILL PLACES UP FO GRABS

how do you go about joining one of these games?

guys I bck now so i will speak to andy for a update and then take control of duties.

hey birch a will be on hamachi till 10.30pm tnite,then back on at 6.00pm monday nite to transfer file hopefully for a game monday nite lads

Any reason why I've been booted from Everton??????

I was serious about playing but the game went off and so did all the players so I thought the game was finished???