Yes, it will be a slow pace though I'm juggling 2 chairman games at the moment along with being busy in real life. I'll try to get next update out this weekend

Read through the whole thing, seems a great idea. If it does pick up again I'd definitly like to join in

Yeah, just slow paced. I wish this could be faster! I would take over it if possible?

If it's ok with leedsunitedandproud I'd be happy for you to take over- it'll give me more time to play fifa 15 :p

But, I don't have FMRTE, I have the IG editor?

Feels like an age since I been on here, erm well you need FMRTE to change managers so that may be a little problem, if you can think of something that would be great. Erm only thing I can think of is send the save over to someone to do it and see if they can do it but that would take a lot of time, I no longer have FMRTE as I have a new laptop

Feels like an age since I been on here, erm well you need FMRTE to change managers so that may be a little problem, if you can think of something that would be great. Erm only thing I can think of is send the save over to someone to do it and see if they can do it but that would take a lot of time, I no longer have FMRTE as I have a new laptop

Welcome back. Err... I could terminate their contract and see who they end up with? But it may not suit the lower teams as the managers may be not as good.

Welcome back. Err... I could terminate their contract and see who they end up with? But it may not suit the lower teams as the managers may be not as good.

Thanks, I don't know it would be quite harsh on the lower teams as they would get the Hockaday's of football. There will be a way

Hi guys.

This is a message about who is still interested in the game. If you are like this. You got until tomorrow. I ask this because I have a member asking about joining and I don't know who is still participating.

Geordie Tycoon Completes Takeover of Beloved Toon Army!

Howourth: Sky is the Limit!

By David Craig - North East Correspondent.

After years of frustration following the Mike Ashley era, and more recently a group of investors nobody really knew a lot about, Tyneside entrepreneur and Newcastle United fanatic Kevin Howourth has purchased all 100% of the club, and has said that: 'The days of the toon army not having a say in how things are done here are over!'

It is understood that Howourth has already tapped into his global contacts list, and is set to announce a 10 year sponsorship deal with Sony, rumoured to be one of the biggest sponsorship packages in world football.

The Geordie born business man sat down with a packed news conference and answered several questions, although refused to comment on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's future:

Journalist: What are your ambitions for NUFC?

KH: To be dominant on the world stage. Yes that will take time, but I am willing to throw my money and ambition behind this wonderful football club!

Journalist: What can you say about Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's future at the club?

KH: I still need to have a chat to Ole about what direction we need to take the club in, so that is all I can say at the moment.

Journalist: Previous regimes have claimed that cup competitions are not a priority - what are your thoughts?

KH: This club has gone without silverware for far too long. It's time to change that - Cups are definitely a priority.

Journalist: Rumours of a big deal with Sony - what can you say about this?

KH: All I will say is that in terms of revenue it will give the club a huge boost and put us up there with the best financially.

This died whilst I was away too? :-(

This is first time I've logged on here for a long time, I can't find the time anymore unless someone who is motivated to continue then it is unlikely, with fm15 around the corner I may try do something for then if I have time, I haven't even been on FM in days