I can't. Next time I can anyway is Friday. If you wanna start without me, that's fine. :)

I am still interested in joining and I will be going on to the file in a minute.

Last time I post about the online game on here and sorry all non participators for posting about it bu

We are looking for 1/2 people and if you was to be interested I'd probably give you first chance to get involved rather than someone who is not in the chairman game, let me know if you would be :)

Since the game hasn't been up for a while I'll ask a few football related questions

How did your team get on yesterday? (if you played)

We beat Bournemouth 3-1 after a really poor first half and our CB scored one of the best free kicks I have ever seen for Leeds

And some used photoshop to edit the celebration which I found amusing

View attachment 337028

Yeah, we were VERY lucky. 82nd min was 1st goal, 90+1 was 2nd and 90+4 was 3rd. :p

I'm hoping to release update to 1st march tomorrow. Transfers are done so I just need to play through till march when I get on fm tomorrow.

I'm hoping to release update to 1st march tomorrow. Transfers are done so I just need to play through till march when I get on fm tomorrow.

hang on, did Leeds send you all the transfers or was I meant to send them to you instead of him? I'm a little confused. Also not sure which one of you 2 I need to speak to about it but I want to change my Manager.

Have you done whether transfers are realistic or not? You will also need to release a list of if they joined or not as it is not first come first serve. Check dropbox there should be an example on there

hang on, did Leeds send you all the transfers or was I meant to send them to you instead of him? I'm a little confused. Also not sure which one of you 2 I need to speak to about it but I want to change my Manager.

Sorry didn't realise this, I sent them over. For now message Conor

http://jmp.sh/v/1ohUgC9HomzJt0p4WhPO

Here is the save, if anything is wrong let me know I've been unwell over the past week so there's every chance I may have missed something( especially as there was a changeover during the transfer window) will someone please put this onto email aswell

http://jmp.sh/v/1ohUgC9HomzJt0p4WhPO

Here is the save, if anything is wrong let me know I've been unwell over the past week so there's every chance I may have missed something( especially as there was a changeover during the transfer window) will someone please put this onto email aswell

I've downloaded and put it in the dropbox folder incase anyone has problems with the site.

EDIT: when it's done uploading, should be roughly 15mins.

I will jump on this either tonight or tomorrow morning only transfer I made was Lovren so if someone can check that went through that would be great :)

View attachment 336805
Chairman's Blog #3

Well what can I say! the comeback is well and truly on! We have only lost once since I last spoke and could now get out of the relegation zone when we next play in the league! We beat Villa and Man Utd in the league as well as making it through to the 6th round of the FA Cup where we play Liverpool. We released Kris Commons and Rickie Lambert as I felt we didn't need them anymore with the new arrivals playing so well. We did try to sign Dejan Lovren from Liverpool but the paper work has gone funny so we are waiting to hear from the FA about this. This is the second time that Liverpool manager Lewis Roberts has mugged me off, first time him being at Newcastle and selling us Jovetic despite him not being able to play for the rest of the season. Even so he is a pleasure to do business with and to let us have players of that quality for so cheap is only a good thing for the club so I think I can let him off!