Leedsunitedandproud my pm isn't sending to you but no I didn't get your last message

What are your plans for the chairman game then con or?

It's been successful so far so I'm going to continue the way it was run under leedsunitedandproud. This will be played alongside the one I've just started so the will both be at a slighter slower pace whilst I'm running both but if you're in both like you are this shouldn't be much of a problem as they'll always be one with a window happening or coming up etc. I just want to keep this going the way leedsunitedandproud until hopefully he's ready to take it back or if not somebody else commited to it was to take it

Yeah they sounds great mate. Maybe see what people are still interested maybe we can get a few signed up for both :)

I havent been able to properly get on here recently so I am a bit behind. Is the window currently still open? Also what is this talk about an online game? Does this have anything to do with the chairman game or is it completely separate?

I havent been able to properly get on here recently so I am a bit behind. Is the window currently still open? Also what is this talk about an online game? Does this have anything to do with the chairman game or is it completely separate?

Completely separate sorry, I should've made a thread. That is basically something I can do and not be too time strapped like I am with the chairman game, that is why at the moment conorc98 is taking temporary charge of the game as I have a very busy week/s ahead, I am hoping I can take back control though eventually.

With the online game when it begins you are welcome to join

Window is in conor's hands it is up to him whether he wants to keep it open for a bit longer

Completely separate sorry, I should've made a thread. That is basically something I can do and not be too time strapped like I am with the chairman game, that is why at the moment conorc98 is taking temporary charge of the game as I have a very busy week/s ahead, I am hoping I can take back control though eventually.

With the online game when it begins you are welcome to join

Window is in conor's hands it is up to him whether he wants to keep it open for a bit longer

Okay I've never been involved in a game online but I would be interested in joining. As far as I can tell you are planning on doing it in the German league which would be fine by me. Im not sure when I would be available to play but I should be pretty flexible with it.

Okay I've never been involved in a game online but I would be interested in joining. As far as I can tell you are planning on doing it in the German league which would be fine by me. Im not sure when I would be available to play but I should be pretty flexible with it.

Yeah we are avoiding the big 3

Leverkusen
Gladbach
Wolfsburg have been taken

you can wait till the online game comes up to add your manager or if you give me manager and the club who you want to be details I can add him in

Yeah we are avoiding the big 3

Leverkusen
Gladbach
Wolfsburg have been taken

you can wait till the online game comes up to add your manager or if you give me manager and the club who you want to be details I can add him in

Im assuming by the big 3 you mean FC Bayern, Dortmund and then Schalke. What database will you be playing this game on. I've not had any experience on Germany before so I want to look through the teams squads before I decide on a team.

Sorry I have been away for a while :( been way too busy to get on lately! Anyone be able to update me?

I've been busy too so no update conorc98 is taking temporary charge so it is down to him when he wants to close the window then complete the list and release the save

Im assuming by the big 3 you mean FC Bayern, Dortmund and then Schalke. What database will you be playing this game on. I've not had any experience on Germany before so I want to look through the teams squads before I decide on a team.

Yep them 3, it will be a summer update so everything is upto scratch