This has got massive interest considering I opened it up so early in the morning with barely anyone around, pleasantly surprised

Told you.

or is it just me who they hate

No, the reason is that im retarded and thought that QPR, Leicester and Burnley are the only teams we can choose, just realised it...

Yes, people are eligible to play even if they don't make an email they just won't be able to do anything like transfers, facilities etc

with the way I'm doing the transfer window an email account will make it easier for me

Will put emails in spoon really hard to go back and forth on your phone, especially without tapatalk

For people who have created an email but haven't put the teams name in, every time you email someone can you clearly state the team you own or create a new one with your clubs name

12 teams taken atm, 1 spot available, 7 reserved.

If a spot is taken before 6pm waiting time I will create a waiting list for people who take up reserved spots

You can take my reserve spot off mate I don't think I'll have time for this, I'm off back on sane shifts I a few weeks though woohoo

Last edited:
I'll take Cardiff mate. Name: Murley.

ill set up an email later on too.