English Premierleague 2009/2010 Network Game

English Premierleague first transfer window!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
Next Game Day - Tuesday 17th November

Times 16th November - 22nd November

Monday - NO GAME (due to late shift)
Tuesday - 10:00pm - 12:00pm
Wednesday - 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Thursday - 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday - NO GAME
Saturday - NO GAME
Sunday - NO GAME

(Times will become more frequent some weeks and less others depending on shifts at work)

(times will not normally be this awful, has been a stupid week, new times will be posted sunday at 12.30am)

Welcome to the English Premierleague 2009/2010 network game.

After 2 succesful network games stretching out to over 3 seasons each on 09's game, now marks the first network game for the 2010's installment.

This network game is operated as invite only for the time being as in past network games some people prove to be keen to play and some prove to never show. This will be in effect for atleast one season.

Football manager 2010 is released on the 30th October, personally i would like some time to just play a single game for a certain period, so this game officially kicks off Sunday November 1st.

Familiar faces of past network games, be sure to check your inbox's for invites, all of which will contain more details.

If you have played a network game with me before and you have not receieved an invitation, then post on this thread and i will make sure to send you one.

Once you have received your invitation please reply with a message stating the team you wish to manage. Quick responses get the better teams as you can imagine. Your name will then be added to the list of teams below.

If you have received an invite but would not like to participate in the game then simply just state your decline in a message either on this thread or to my profile.

Thank you​

View attachment 14484 English Premier League Season 2009/2010 Club List

View attachment 13966 Arsenal - William Taylor Boyd View attachment 14480
View attachment 13967 Aston Villa -
View attachment 13983 Birmingham - Leeum O'Connor View attachment 14480
View attachment 13968 Blackburn - Ryan
View attachment 13969 Bolton - Vacant
View attachment 13984 Burnley - Adam Morley View attachment 14480
View attachment 13970 Chelsea -
View attachment 13971 Everton - Danny Simpson View attachment 14480
View attachment 13972 Fulham - Danny Carter View attachment 14480
View attachment 13973 Hull - Vacant
View attachment 13974 Liverpool - Alfie Redrup View attachment 14480
View attachment 13975 Man City- Frankie Hobbs View attachment 14480
View attachment 13976 Man Utd - Kris Jackson View attachment 14480
View attachment 13977 Portsmouth - David Madden View attachment 14480
View attachment 13978 Stoke - Andy Dewsbop
View attachment 13979 Sunderland - Andy Dean View attachment 14480
View attachment 13980 Tottenham - Keith Herrity View attachment 14480
View attachment 13981 West Ham - David Noon View attachment 14480
View attachment 13982 Wigan - David Peel View attachment 14481
View attachment 13985 Wolves - Tirath Singh View attachment 14480

Waiting List

1.Stevo
2.Bigal
3.Cuddles
4.Ttales
5.Fatshit
6.Foxy
7. TicTak
8. Jamma
9. Ajdedinamo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Competitions 2009/2010

View attachment 13987 English Premier League Winner -

View attachment 13990 English FA Cup Final -

View attachment 13991 English Carling Cup Final -

View attachment 13992 English Community Shield Final - Manchester United vs Chelsea

View attachment 14158 Champions League Final

View attachment 14159 Europa League Final

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ten Commandments Of The Network Game

1 - Thou shalt banter with pride and not out of spite. (Lets enjoy the banter, but not get agressive)

2 - Thou shalt mention nights that thou can not make it prior to kickoff. (This can be done by posting on the thread or telling one of the other members.

3 - Thou shalt not exploit any tactical bugs (None of those corner hacking tactics or any of that)

4 - Thou shalt not exploit any transfer bugs (None of that offering £0 and 100m of clauses)

5 - Thou shalt not miss two days of play in a row without mention (Similar to second commandment, let us know you can not make it please)

6 - Thou shalt not fiddle with other users teams (I suggest that you set a password for your team)

7 - Thou shalt not use in game editors or scouts (Im not sure if its possible for you to, but it is for the host, so i hereby swear not to use any)

8 - Thou Shalt not be racist (Rascism will not be tolerated in any form, resulting in a straight ban)

9 - Thou shalt not switch teams once play has started (You can only switch clubs if offered the job)

10 - Thou shalt win all that thou can win (Lets be Having Yah!)

Just A Few Things.

Force continue will be commenced after 10% of users have pressed continue, after which you will have 30 seconds.

Unlimited signings.

Please make sure you turn on "assistant takes friendlies" options as we do not play friendlies.

Also let you assistant manager take control of all the press conferences unless you really have to do it.

Euro Vase games are holidayed as they are a waste of time and any team can win it easily.

You have the choice to either holiday or play european competition qualifiers.

You will be given 30 minutes at the beggining of the game to transfer list players/sign new contracts/make your bids, training, tactics and so on.

Last edited:
Hi im new to this forum, but I would be interested in joining this network game, would love to be my amazing sunderland if they are free pretty please :p if its totally a private game then good luck to all.

aww Andy's took them :p nvm then, would love to be Aston Villa instead :D

cough cough SUNDERLAND cough plzzzzzzzzzzz

you know your the only man for sunderland in my games mr dean.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Hi im new to this forum, but I would be interested in joining this network game, would love to be my amazing sunderland if they are free pretty please :p if its totally a private game then good luck to all.

at the moment it is a private game mate for people that ive played with before, but if that changes, as it most likley will at some point, i will keep your name down for an invite.

He said invite only :L

yeah sorry just tried to squeeze myself in (6)

never played a network game without it being my friends so wanted to get tied down into a one to see if they are possible to work :p

and thx for putting me on the waiting list, and good luck with the network game if theres no spaces left ;)

Are you going to be playin the same sort of times as you did for FM09? Like 9pm-1am?

around 9pm-12ish like last time yes.

are you interested atall tiraths as i know you've hosted a few.

Sorry my times are a bit earlier than that. Still go college so need to get up early.
If you decide to change to 8-11pm send me a PM ;)

Im just wondering around what date will this be starting? Im intreged oO)

most likely around 2 weeks after the game is out, i was going to send you an invite frankie as you contribute to a lot of discussions that i take part in, and you are a gooner :p,

leeum may i recommend Frankie? He is a good lad and would be committed. I will play and i will take Portsmouth

leeum may i recommend Frankie? He is a good lad and would be committed. I will play and i will take Portsmouth

you may indeed i did extend an invite in the comment above ^

good to see you involved kris, was waiting for you to come on msn rather than send you a pm on base.

also ive decided not to be arsenal and to opt for west ham instead.

Last edited:
Only thing is, I might only be able to play some days until the 19th, where I get my own Laptop :D, I'll think about it Leeum

Yeah i will give this one a bash. Might not be on every night but most nights i will at one point

Only thing is, I might only be able to play some days until the 19th, where I get my own Laptop :D, I'll think about it Leeum

well good teams go fast my friend, and i have now decided to be west ham and not arsenal, so they are avalible, as for making some days not all, thats fine, aslong as we know your not turning up all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.