English Premierleague 2009/2010 Network Game

English Premierleague first transfer window!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be a pain in the backside but can i go Stoke ?

Glad to see you will be in this game lad. Hope you don't get the sack

Cheers mate, I won't get the sack don't worry :p Eurgh Stoke horrible team will have to hammer them into the ground

I will use the tactic creator to play boring route 1 football :)

haha stoke should do fine, have u seen delaps throws on the demo? its like a rocket :O

right ive changed teams again, but i wont be changing again, i had a little search around the premierleague, and i really want to try a relegation battle.

God sake make up your mind ffs :p

aha oh choices, choices, nah im sticking with wolves now, first i was arsenal because they are my club, then west ham because they have a mid table team, then i thought hmmm i want to be in the relegation mix. unlike some glory hunters who manage teams like chelsea :p

aha oh choices, choices, nah im sticking with wolves now, first i was arsenal because they are my club, then west ham because they have a mid table team, then i thought hmmm i want to be in the relegation mix. unlike some glory hunters who manage teams like chelsea :p

Well some of us want a challenge can't sign anyone I'm not going for the reigning Championship Champions am I you glory hound :p

Can I be spurs please
Im willing to stay up later for this net game :p

Ahhh, Im tempted by Burnley Now :p...

Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it

:wub:

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

i'll play as Blackburn

No you wont

You can only play if you have had a invite which you have not have you.?

But i am sure leeum will add you to the waiting list

You tell him Danny :D

This net game is going to be pretty sweet full of big names and Kris

I hope you mean because i only have 4 letters in my name ;)

Anyway Leeum will tell you i pwned his first net game with Everton

I hope you mean because i only have 4 letters in my name ;)

Anyway Leeum will tell you i pwned his first net game with Everton

pwned ish, lets just say he was the only team to beat my man city side who won the league =]

then in the second net game i was liverpool i won 2 league titles in a row, he joined briefly but then quit

lets see if i can continue my league dominance with wolves :p

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Ahhh, Im tempted by Burnley Now :p...

well now peely is burnley =]

Status
Not open for further replies.