English Premierleague 2009/2010 Network Game

English Premierleague first transfer window!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happy now :(
Kris gets a blue name
You get a purple one :(

Do i get a Green one ?

lol i am like a little kid

Not happy now :(
Kris gets a blue name
You get a purple one :(

Do i get a Green one ?

lol i am like a little kid

aha its highlighted the colour of the clubs first kit :p

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Yeah i will give this one a bash. Might not be on every night but most nights i will at one point

taking a wild stab at portsmouth, could be risky.

Come on You blues!!! Oh **** just remembered wont be able to sign anyone the 2nd season :( big boo boo lol

One day there should be a Lower league net game, I think that would be very very fun :p

Thank you for setting this up Leeum its very organised and will be a super net game

hey guys... in know its an invite only game but still wondering if there's any spaces left...... would love to be man city if i can play in this game.... cheers

hey guys... in know its an invite only game but still wondering if there's any spaces left...... would love to be man city if i can play in this game.... cheers

We don't no if your commited or anything and there is people on the waiting list before you

hey sorry mate, but for the time being its invite only, will let you know if this changes.

aha its highlighted the colour of the clubs first kit :p

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

taking a wild stab at portsmouth, could be risky.

Sorry to be a pain in the backside but can i go Stoke ?

Come on You blues!!! Oh **** just remembered wont be able to sign anyone the 2nd season :( big boo boo lol

Glad to see you will be in this game lad. Hope you don't get the sack

Status
Not open for further replies.