English Premierleague 2009/2010 Network Game

English Premierleague first transfer window!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, 12 is a bit late for a school night, remember I'm 14 DC (A)

Pfft......Sure you could push on till 12 lets say you get up at 7.? then you get a wash 10-15 min breakfast 10 min watch some tv 20 min altogether 45 minutes so that 7:45 walk to school at about 8:15 - 8:30 little early but thats good ;)

So you would still get 7 hours sleep more then enough

Anyone? How's it going...

Super!

Drew 2-2 with Sunderland.

My laptop is too slow to go back to the OP without me getting bored so who are you again Danny lol? And I'm gonna say judging by your reaction that it's a great result so it can't be a brilliant team.

And well said, I manage to get about 6 and a half hours sleep a night - knock back an energy drink on the way to work (Monster is the preferred choice) then recover from lost sleep at the weekend then start all over again. So yes Frankie you can easily go till 12...

hi leeum its birch39 again from ur last game on fm 09 just bck from duabi after 2 months any change of me playing?

Hamachi is still not loading up for me. So if i am not on that is why.

yeah but played in leeum last game on fm 09

Aha sorry.

I think he is actually waiting till end of season to add more players, but seen as not many people have been turning up he might let you join

what is leeum hamachi details as i been trying to get hold of him for the past week by messaging him and writing on the thread but no replay. can u message me his details.

Status
Not open for further replies.