English Premierleague 2009/2010 Network Game

English Premierleague first transfer window!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
barely anybody showed last night so he called it off

dave cant beleive every 1 shouting to play then no body turns up what a joke think its time we give the lads on the short list a try my opinion

birch mate sorry for not replying i didn't actually see any of your messages untill i looked in my inbox, yeh mate i think tbh, i will setting up a new game with bout 5 or 6 of the ones that are regular, danny c, danny s, dave madden, andy, keith and yourself, then maybe carefully introduce a few more lads and give them a chance to play, i would love to continue with this, but at the moment only the names mentioned are showing up so there is barely a point when you cant buy some players because a manager who doesnt show up controls the team.

stay with this game leeum ,let people join this game most of us regulars have our team now m8

We're having the same problems in our game as well Leeum

I don't mind if we start a new one or continue this one, i just wanna play some fm with the regulars

Times a bit meh for me, as I share a pc. Also bit late lol.

I think it would be better if we did start a new game, With like you said the people who do turn up most of the time and people who wont moan about the speed of the game.

And if we have 5-6 people will be faster too.

it is sad this game has kinda gone to poo, but i think the times in a problem for a few people, especially when there is school the nest morning

i will sort this all out soon lads, just busy with work at the moment and the free time i have im working out or am out.

Status
Not open for further replies.