Epic Comebacks!

7haso10

Reaction score
This is one of the most epic comebacks i have experienced...i lost 1-0 at the Emirates and i went to Spain all out attack...they scored 2 quick goals but i managed my way back into the game when emergency striker Muniain scored and then Walcott came on and did the trick, he scored and earned us a penalty which Vukecvic cooly slotted....and i reached the CL!

2zqvvwy.png

And in the process Muniain shot his way into the record books.

10d5xlk.jpg

Ever experienced something like this? post it here!

Came from 2 - 0 down and won 3 - 2, yes, im sure many people have

That was not really epic, it happens all of the time

you should have posted this in "post your sucess" thread. great comeback though.

It wasnt epic but i was chuffed because i looked completely lost and then a fantastic second half against a spirited Atletico team.

Against me, it was when I was 3-0 up against watford with argyle at half time. Don Gowie i think he's called scored 4 goals and won it for them.

Or the time when I was 3-0 up at half time with stoke against hull and the final result was 5-5 :mad:

Not really epic, but a nice comeback nonetheless.

As mentioned however, this should be in the 'Post your successes' thread.

I've come from 3 down at half time to win 4 - 3 once, was a great feeling. I went mental on the players at half time though, and it worked, even if some were revealing my anger at half time after the match.

Champions League semi-final v Real Madrid.

4-0 down in the 1st leg when, with 2 mins to go, my CB scores from a corner.

In the 2nd leg we batter them 3-0 and go through on away goals and now only 2 wins away from a 2nd Treble in a row!!

i was 5-1 down at half time and went on to win the game 7-6 middlesbough v chelsea

This is one of the most epic comebacks i have experienced...i lost 1-0 at the Emirates and i went to Spain all out attack...they scored 2 quick goals but i managed my way back into the game when emergency striker Muniain scored and then Walcott came on and did the trick, he scored and earned us a penalty which Vukecvic cooly slotted....and i reached the CL!

2zqvvwy.png

And in the process Muniain shot his way into the record books.

10d5xlk.jpg

Ever experienced something like this? post it here!

By the picture it has the celtic logo. Are you sure your not Celtic and just posted this as your own. I might be wrong. As for me i was 3-0 at Old trafford at half time and went on to win 4-3 with manchester city

nah hes arsenal:) look at the top right hand corner of the screenshot ;)

By the picture it has the celtic logo. Are you sure your not Celtic and just posted this as your own. I might be wrong. As for me i was 3-0 at Old trafford at half time and went on to win 4-3 with manchester city
Thats what i was about to say,.

I remember haing a great comeback in my current game I'll need to look through my fixtures to find it.

I was winning easily 3-0 with Portsmouth and Blackpool came back to win 4-3. I was gutted.

lost 5-2 in first leg of league cup quarter final against arsenal, won the second leg 6-1 to win the tie 8-6 was an EPIC