Epic Comebacks!

Best come back I have ever had.

ExetervGillingham.png

I know this happened at FM09, but it's quite epic. Down 5-0 at halftime, Toronto FC needed a morale boost. The team then u-turned and nearly won after we scored 5 goals in 20 minutes (with a beautiful hat-trick from one of my Argentine regens). HOWEVER, Club America, the team I faced, screwed us over with a last minute goal. It was so nearly a comeback, and I nearly cried because we lost out.

First leg (at White Hart Lane) ended 2-0 Tottenham.

Adriano = Win.

First leg against Inter lost 6-2 , second leg at home raced into a two nil lead at half time , change the team instruction to overload and the team responded with three goals in the second half to get through to the quarter finals and then go on to win the final against barcelona

Was pretty pleased in my Bulgarian journey man story - I went ahead against a team away from home, but then went behind 2-1. I came back and went ahead, then doubled my lead, before they scored again.. was just very pleased because the other team were clear favourites!

Also made an impressive comeback from 2-0 down to Tottenham with Fulham, won the game 3-2.