Epic Comebacks!

• Thread starter Thread starter 7haso10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 9K
Was 3-0 down to Oldham I think at half time and equalised 3-3 and then on 90th min I scored the winning goal :)

7haso10, what skin is that?

i fink a few are being a bit harsh, ok maybe its not EPIC. But its not ur run of the mill comeback in a league game, its got him into the CL so in that respect its alot more memorable then just coming back against a team in a league match!

epic44.th.jpg

First one shows my united team coming from 3-1 and 4-2 down with ten men to win the league cup on pens!
BTW Exeter are a champ league regular in this game...

Second one shows my united team going 3-0 down before winning 4-3 in prem div... what i enjoyed most was how quickly i had to change my half time team talk - see how quickly it goes from 3-0 to 3-3:D

re did the first one here cos for some reason can't enlarge one above

Last edited:
My best comeback ever was it was 0-0 and then then I scored in the 56th minute with Wayne Rooney (who would thought?) and won 1-0. I was Man Utd they were Darlington. Pretty Epic eh!?!? ;)

before this match...i drawn against them 3-3 in league game now look at the score....

wow!!!

was with united, was losing to man city until half time 2-0... won the game 5-2 . god bless the team talks.

Losing 4-1 against Villareal after 85 mins so went to make a cup of tea, came back to see we had drawn 4-4! Insane comeback reminded me of the United game on sat!

I've had quite a few comebacks due to the horribly overpowered halftime team talks...

Neither are my team but I lol'd when I saw this:

Was the opposition that made the comback tho ;P
From 3-0 and total domination (dont think they had 1 shot on goal) in first half to 3-3 -_-

Back