Guys, I've updated OP and added Filters, Attributes Recommendations and Waste Time version.

Guys, I've updated the tactic.

CHANGES:

- Tweaked tempo.
- Tweaked dribbling settings for AMCL/AMC/AMCR/MCL positions.
- Tweaked passing settings for MCL position.

V3 is simple beasting :p

SOUTHAMPTOM, FIRST SEASON, PREDICTED 9th.

TABLE
Table_v3.jpg

FIXTURES
fix1_v3.jpg

fix2_v3.jpg

SOME MATCH STATS
match_stats_v3.jpg

match_stats2_v3.jpg

bump ;)

Soon I'll add results from Man Utd save.

Last edited:
TFF, why don't you think one of the 3 midfield player should be designed to finish chances and score more goals? Maybe a trequartista, enganche? As seen in other tactics around the forum... Anyway, i love this formation and i'm definitely going to try what your tactic is capable of :)

V3 TEST. MAN UTD, FIRST SEASON. 21 matches played.

MAN UTD, FIRST SEASON, PREDICTED 1st.

TABLE
MU_v3_Table.jpg

FIXTURES
MU_v3_fixture1.jpg

MU_v3_fixture2.jpg

SOME MATCH STATS
MU_v3_stats.jpg

MU_v3_stats1.jpg

So hang on here. Would you rate this higher than Unreal & Assalut?

Heh... you alway can find my opinion about the tactic at OP :p.... Unreal and Assault are closed and this one I consider as strongest.

The picture is too small TFF

There's "increase size" option above the pictures if you don't have it maybe something wrong with your browser.

TFF, great tactic that you've made. I start a save with Zenit and I got great results. In away matches against equal or better teams than mine, we have poor exhibitions.

Any idea to counter this? Great tactic ;)

What I do if they use
ST --- ST
AMC
ML -- MC -- MC -- MR
DCL -- DC -- DCR
GK

I play EPIC Tactic with Empoli and now at 3rd in First season ,absolutely no signing!!!​

I've finished the first season with Man Utd. Here's the result:

TABLE
FT_1.jpg

FIXTURES
FT_2.jpg

FT_3.jpg

FT_4.jpg

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
FT_5.jpg

How do you play seasons so quickly? -.- Holiday? "Instant Result"?

OT: Good tactic, 1st game of the league. I signed Coleman, William Carvalho + Gabigol.

View attachment 335920

Last edited:
I've finished the first season with Man Utd. Here's the result:

TABLE
FT_1.jpg

FIXTURES
FT_2.jpg

FT_3.jpg

FT_4.jpg

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
FT_5.jpg

bump ;)

How do you play seasons so quickly?

For me it's normal speed :p :p

-.- Holiday? "Instant Result"?

Different approach is used to calculate the result of the matches during "Holidays" so it isn't possible to test tactic this way. Also when "Holidaying" I usually get terrible results even with top clubs.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION - TFF_EPIC_V4

CHANGES:

- new Shadow Striker roles for AMCL/AMCR positions and new PIs.

Trying this with Forest atm and I just beat wolves away 3-1. I just love the way the 3 AP's attack. Also, you mention that you need to reconfirm changes when the opposition substitutes a Fullback. Well Wolves brought on sam Rickets (A RB) and for someone reason I didn't need to reconfirm changes. Maybe it does this automatically.
Anyway great tactic mate and thanks

Heh... "Support" duty for full backs is next on queue for testing. :p

Right now after 60 matches on my testing stand I score about 100 goals and concede 80.

Tomorrow I'll report if "Support" duty improve this ration or not. ;)

Ehh lul what? you're goald difference is 100-80 =+20?
with united??? playing evans as goalie? xD

Ehh lul what? you're goald difference is 100-80 =+20?
with united??? playing evans as goalie? xD

Heh... on my testing stand I have pre-edited teams and it have no connection to real game play :p but it gives more accurate pictures then real game play. ;)

Believe me for my testing stand 100/80 goal difference is excellent result. ;)

Average tactic usually performs 40 scored 120 conceded… ehhh it has rough environment... :p if the tactic is able survive there then it will be beastie on real game play :p

Last edited:
Conn, also funny fact when I test deep D-Line vs high D-Line... and with deep D-Line I conceded 20% more than with high... so after this I seriously consider add high D-Line for Waste Time version. :p

Hi TFF9,
i'm doing so well on v1 that i don't change to v4... I have very good players for AP position so if i change for v4 with SS position i think that don't be so good for me...

but thanks so much for your tactics ;)