Very solid so far for my Spurs save, the only weakness I see are the Full backs, they are caught up field and never get back in time before the wingers cross it in, Swansea scored 4 against me because Walker and Ben Davies couldn't deal with Jefferson Montero and Nathan Dyer who are technically... below average for the BPL but very fast. I will change roles to Wing Back or Full Back on support to see if it makes a difference.

Conn, also funny fact when I test deep D-Line vs high D-Line... and with deep D-Line I conceded 20% more than with high... so after this I seriously consider add high D-Line for Waste Time version. :p

It's no secret that high d-line is one of the key components for a sucessfull tactic on fm14.
it's strange, but i don't think i have tried 1 tac with deep d-line that have been solid at the back.

I remember i was toying with the goalalot tac and tried to craft a defencive monster so i ran 5 at the back, but it only made me conceed more lulz :p

Logic heh?

I think attacking is the best defence ;)

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION - TFF_EPIC_V5.tac

CHANGES:

- changed role/duty for DL to Full Back(Support), alos new PIs for him.

Guys, I tested 2 Full Back on "Support" and 1 "Support"/ 1 "Attack" and the best performance showed the second variant. I didn't noticed sufficient impact on attack when DL on "Support" and DR on "Attack", goals scored stayed on the same level but defense and attacking build play improved sufficiently: goals conceded dropped about 20%.

TFF what positions would you consider most important to stenghen first?
I would choose AMCL/AMC/AMCR positions... these guys score goals and make assists but it really depends on strength of your other positions. Also I find DCL/DCR positions are important because you play with very high D-Line and these guys must have strong mental and physical attributes in order to "catch up" opposition attackers.

TFF, Added to my tactictread as 3rd tac :)

Looks exciting, may roll it in today, get some screens of whats possible.

Fm logic....

half time, 1-0 up, blow 6 chances 1v1 with goalie >< (8ccc)

View attachment 335824

It's insane!!!

I should win matches with 10+ goals acording to ccc and hc, but my players cant score!!!

i jsut beat ACMilan 2-1 in CL, Remy scored in ACM's only chance and i squandered like 10+ chances alone with their keeper.

Barkley 5.8 rating, Mayer 5.3 ><

I mean, sure it's a bit new tactic, but how can players "forget" how to finish 1v1 with goalie????

FM logic again..grrrrrr

I want that big win!

Last edited:
View attachment 335810

First season with EMPOLI(Media Prediction 20th) and only one signed(at January) Davy Propper.
Training : Balanced, High ,Def pos all season.
Best Tactic!!!

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION - TFF_EPIC_V5.tac

CHANGES:

- changed role/duty for DL to Full Back(Support), alos new PIs for him.

Guys, I tested 2 Full Back on "Support" and 1 "Support"/ 1 "Attack" and the best performance showed the second variant. I didn't noticed sufficient impact on attack when DL on "Support" and DR on "Attack", goals scored stayed on the same level but defense and attacking build play improved sufficiently: goals conceded dropped about 20%.
bump ;)

Fm logic....

half time, 1-0 up, blow 6 chances 1v1 with goalie >< (8ccc)

View attachment 689466

It's insane!!!

I should win matches with 10+ goals acording to ccc and hc, but my players cant score!!!

i jsut beat ACMilan 2-1 in CL, Remy scored in ACM's only chance and i squandered like 10+ chances alone with their keeper.

Barkley 5.8 rating, Mayer 5.3 ><

I mean, sure it's a bit new tactic, but how can players "forget" how to finish 1v1 with goalie????

FM logic again..grrrrrr

I want that big win!

The thing that's annoying with this, time and time again, is the people defending it saying 'it happens in real life'. It does, but not every other game. Look at Chelsea right now. If they were getting results like this it would be hideous. Also, find me a game where the AI has 8 CCC's every other game and the game is this tight. I find it infuriating how each time it seems you go 2-0 up and ANY team will suddenly be all over you...The AI seems pre-programmed to react to certain eventualities and just seems out of your hands to do too much about it. Doesn't make sense to have a tactic that steam rollers opposition and then suddenly hits some wall

Few draws (not a fan of draws) but otherwise good tactic, even when fluid it takes a few games for the players to get use to it, it's similar to Assalut.

Heh... I started new save with Leeds and here's my first match in EPL after promotion from Sky Bet Championship. I'm predicted 20th... :p

leedsarsenal.jpg

Last edited:
Not getting goals

The tactic seems ok, but I'm not getting goals. Lots of 1-0 type results grinding it out. Away is pretty shaky.