Mon ******* dieu, really cannot decide whether this match engine is amazing or *****. It tilts to the first one, to be honest.

But HOOOW do you adjust your tactics? I am automatically still going with the FM14-philosphies, while this engine clearly does not benefit the same play as that did. Shooting seems OP as ****, really like it how they kinda shoots the goalie down from time to time.

******* **** sucking ***** at CJS CD Keys aren't releasing codes til tomorrow the ******* wankstains.

They're pleading that the only people who have access are players who bought it directly from steam.

Is there any ******* sick truth in this matter?

******* **** sucking ***** at CJS CD Keys aren't releasing codes til tomorrow the ******* wankstains.

They're pleading that the only people who have access are players who bought it directly from steam.

Nope. Amazon have been giving out keys all week.

Mon ******* dieu, really cannot decide whether this match engine is amazing or *****. It tilts to the first one, to be honest.

But HOOOW do you adjust your tactics? I am automatically still going with the FM14-philosphies, while this engine clearly does not benefit the same play as that did. Shooting seems OP as ****, really like it how they kinda shoots the goalie down from time to time.

ME fine for me - im averaging 3 goals a game, all wins far in preseason.. Aguero bagged 5 in one game with perfect 10 :)

ME fine for me - im averaging 3 goals a game, all wins far in preseason.. Aguero bagged 5 in one game with perfect 10 :)

What kinda tactics are you using? The same style as in FM14? Almost lost against my youth team in the first game, gonna try a more direct 4-4-2-approach now.

How to you fully scout anyone? When I scout my useless ***** gives me a star rating and reveals a range for about 6 stats...anyone?

Well that's simply a cold-hearted lie. I didn't buy it directly from Steam, but I've been playing for almost 24hrs straight now. I got beta access at the same time as Steam buyers did.