richieefc

Reaction score
Will access be given this friday for the beta to start?

Last edited by a moderator:
rumours going round on twitter that the beta will be released on Thursday. People are claiming to have received emails saying the will be able to download it on Thursday. I've ordered from amazon and received the beta code straight away but heard nothing on when its released.

I received the Steam activation today myself. IIRC the official release date is November 7th, and the beta is said to be available "around two weeks" prior to release, correct? Two weeks before release would mean 3 days from now, on Friday. I'm fairly certain we'll get beta access before the weekend. Thursday or Friday seems reasonable.

Keep hitting refresh!! Lol, i got a feeling its soon. Maybe tommorow night, Not sure how promt greenman gaming will be tho :(

It's just been tweeted that the day it comes out ends in a Y.

Official

Might be a stupid question but is the beta version basically the full version of the game? I have never pre-ordered before so I am unsure what the beta version 2 weeks prior to release involves, Any help would be appreciated cheers

Personally I think it will be out tomorrow night or Thursday due to the amount of people receiving beta codes in the last few hours

Might be a stupid question but is the beta version basically the full version of the game? I have never pre-ordered before so I am unsure what the beta version 2 weeks prior to release involves, Any help would be appreciated cheers
It's pretty much the full version IIRC, some leagues are restricted I think but you can carry saves over to the full version.

The most important thing to remember aswell, it's still going to have bugs and quirks in it, so whatever bug etc you come across always report them. The more info SI get the quicker the better.

And yes it's save compatible.

I know there's probably another thread where I can ask this/find out, but can you play an online save in the beta?

From my experience the beta is almost identical to the real thing. Of course there will be one to two odd glitches such as a strange free kick etc. Some of the more hardcore will probably want to wait till the real thing comes out to start a long save but if you can tolerate the odd strange happening's you will probably be able to play from the beta to the real thing without much of a notice.

BUT this is just my opinion from previous experiences, i'm sure others will say different things and no assurance that this years beta will be as good quality as previous years.

It's basically a pre-launch of the full game... the savegames are transferable, they use it as a tester for their first official update, which is released with the full game, hence the term BETA, simply put an unfinished version released to either the public a select few or whoever signs up to beta test it for bugs or glitches

I think it will be released on Thursday, maybe at midnight.. And i cannot wait, Fifa has been alright for the past month but it's nowhere near as fun as football manager! :D

Im getting itchy now!

Keep trying to play 14..But whats the point? Cant get into because i know how close 15 is..Making Night shift at work alot harder lol

Any idea if the editor will be available? I can handle the glitches, but I want to edit the database before I start a save. I think last year it wasn't available but I managed to use the FM13 editor and transfer the files over (if that makes sense).

Any idea if the editor will be available? I can handle the glitches, but I want to edit the database before I start a save. I think last year it wasn't available but I managed to use the FM13 editor and transfer the files over (if that makes sense).

Editor won't be available until full game is released.

Im getting itchy now!

Keep trying to play 14..But whats the point? Cant get into because i know how close 15 is..Making Night shift at work alot harder lol

I'm currently on night shift at work as well with nothing to do and i'm bored sh**less!