All this FM Beta excitement is kind of making me want to go home and play FM, despite playing it at work all day..

How long can you play the beta for? Is it just for a year or is it the full game just called beta to find last minute bugs?

I'm in-game, *******.
Lucky man, have made everyone in our house come off the internet and its still dragging on 45%. The dog is putting the kids to bed tonight and to all intents and purposes i am dead to the world. Praise Jesus!!! ;)

Has anyone received the Beta code from cdkey.com website? I preordered and I am frantically refreshing my email but nothing has come through :(

Can I use fm14 logo packs? where do i need to copy them if i can

Probably a stupid question but when the game is out in two weeks will the beta automatically turn into the game?

Probably a stupid question but when the game is out in two weeks will the beta automatically turn into the game?

Depends where you ordered from. Some places will send you two codes. Some will only give you one. If you order through steam it will automatically update to the full game. :)

Depends where you ordered from. Some places will send you two codes. Some will only give you one. If you order through steam it will automatically update to the full game. :)

Ordered through steam. Cheers :)