ESL Fantasy Football Game - Join Now.

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 783
  • Views Views 68K
Status
Not open for further replies.
K.Bruckner (manager) from Everton to Malaga for £2million

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

N.Bendtner from Malaga to Chelsea for £30million

Im Malaga, and still selling a load of players to try and raise some much needed cash, any one interested in any then please PM or VM me.

If anyone is interested i downloaded the database in the OP (before latest upgrades/transfers) and simulated a season to see how my team would do next year. i updated promotion/relegation from most recent season and this is results...

The premier league was very close between 4 teams -man united, r.madrid, everton and roma but man united just won league. i finished 3rd and runner up of ECC so will be happy if i can do that well in real update :D
EDIT: added malaga squad selection for dmlambert

Last edited:
I get beaten by you in the ECC on yours aswell!! Got really far, could do with that in the real sim, could do with a little extra push in the league though, I'm going to need to update some players, especially upfront!!

I just win the league no matter which person simulates LOL.

My man united is amazing, im the next fergie! :D

Massimo Ambrosini from Leverkusen to Valencia for £50m :)

Anybody got a manager for sale with a preffered formation of 4-3-1-2?
Ive got 2 managers for sale (M. Bielsa and Carlos Alberto Parreira) and think both have 160 CA but not sure what the formation is so you need to check editor. looking for 3m each if your intrested

Will, I was just wandering are we able to lower our own players by the amount that we have boosted them by? Looking at the sim that Luke797 kindly did, a couple players I boosted dont actually play. No problem if not.

Will, I was just wandering are we able to lower our own players by the amount that we have boosted them by? Looking at the sim that Luke797 kindly did, a couple players I boosted dont actually play. No problem if not.

You can if you want but it would be totally pointless as it costs you to lower your players, so if you did you would have less money and worse players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back