ESL Fantasy Football Game - Join Now.

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 783
  • Views Views 68K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyoene have a good left back, a striker and a left winger?
If so, please VM/PM me

Darn it, didnt get promotion and didnt finish above Everton, congratz to Luke for storming the league!! Some serious selling/buying to do, roll on next season!!
Wow delighted with that. 3rd promotion in a row and finished top every time :D
surprised i won league by so much because when i simulated it on database i finished 4th before upgrades:P
then i also won ECC after finishing runner up on previous 2 seasons. hopefully i can use the prize money to do well in the premier league. im sure you'll be joining me in top league next season ;)
also got 1 cheap player in auction but then you ended up bidding the same amount as me on the other 2 and now neither of us have them :P
and why was i only one to bid on managers - i already had 1 good one now i won 3 more... if anyone wants to buy one from me let me know by pm/vm thanks

Last edited:
how do you find out the CA of your players iwant to know who i cant upgrade any more

Christian Benitez + 40
Santi Cazorla + 10
Simon Kjaer + 30
Jose Antonio Reyes + 30
Andres D' Alessandro + 30
Diego + 30
Diego Benaglio + 20

Last edited:
two successive promotions now, into the prem! getting martin o neill was the best thing that could have happened to palermo! :D

Aww, only 2n place this season, still a great season, cant really say much just do better in cup.

Smalling +10
Kushzak +20
Scholes +20
Giggs +10
Juninho +20
Carrick +10
Evans +10

246m - 100 = 146m

Dont think any of these have maxed out yet. I aint able 2 download the database to see as i dont have fm this year on pc, i have on psp :(, can someone tell me the CA's of all my players via pm/vm, big thanks if anyone does.

Will would you be able to add specific numbers to a few players to max them. e.g.. If a player is on 188 could I add 12 to max him or do I have to leave him at 198

How you find out if your players aremaxed out and can't be update anymore?
just load the file from the OP on your data editor and search for your team and click players. if they are over 190 then you cant upgrade them

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

everton
hibbert+10
rever +30
liedson +40
ireland+50
jefferson+20
mariga+20
beria+40
total=431-210=221 million

Hmmmm, I fear I need a new manager, it only ever seems to be my strikers that score with this 5-3-2 tactic, although I have been performing steadily with 10th-9th-10th positions for the last 3 seasons.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Roma
Guillermo Ochoa +40
Cassetti +10
Riise +10

Leverkusen Boosts:
Thomas Kahlenburg +40
David Suazo +30
Tranquillo Barnetta +20
Daniel Schwaab +20
Michael Kadlec +20
Tomas Ujfalusi +20
Shaun Wright-Phillips +20
Sami Hyypia +10
Simon Rolfes +10
Renato Augusto +10
Michael Ballack +10
Arturo Vidal +10

220m - 220m = 0m Remaining budget :)

Willing to sell Massimo Ambrosini (CA 178) for a bargain price of 30m. All lower offers will be rejected. If more than one offer is received, I'll PM you all asking for a maximum bid, and howevers is highest will win the player for 1m over 2nd place bidders price.

Boost for Chelsea please
Kalou + 10
Luiz + 15
Malouda + 10
Ramires + 10
Shawcross + 15

A villa boosts:
S.Warnock +20
C.Clark +20
B.Bannan +20
M.Albrighton +20
A.Young +10
B.Schweinstiger +10

144-100 = £44 mill left

Last edited:
Boost for man United again :D
Juninho +10
Park +20
Anderson +20
o'shea +10
Van Der Sar +10
welbeck +20

246m - 100m (above boosts, up a few posts) - 90m = 56m left :D

Thats my boosting did, might bid on 1 or 2 from the auction lot, but for me dont till the next simulation :D

Werder Bremen
Marin +20
Wiese +30
Mertesacker +30
Boenisch +60
Pizzarro +10
Wesley +40
Rosenberg +40

Remaining Total = 23m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back