ESL Fantasy Football Game - Join Now.

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 783
  • Views Views 68K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice to all

The above deal will not go through as AnIrishTrueBlue has already sold Vicente to Wolfsburg if anyone else negotiates a deal using a player you do not own you will be given a 10 point reduction at the start of the season for wasting my time.
Also a number of you have tried to boost players who already have a maximum PA and CA, I havn't charged you for trying to this this time but in the future I will deduct it from your budget.
So in the future can you all check the database before negotiating trades or boosting players.

budgets upto post 689 are now upto date in OP.

Ahhh ****, Im totally sorry, i totally forgot about the wolfburg deal, ill keep more up to date and be super duper careful!!

I do get a little bit excited before a sim, hoping for a good run in the ECC but no doubt ill get knocked out by the winner as per the last two seasons.

Transfer Window Now Closed.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

ESL Auction 3 - Results

Players

Arouca – Santos
Everton 2m NOT SOLD
Malaga 2m

D. Beckham - LA Galaxy
Villarreal 60m
Man Utd 15m
Malaga 15m

H. Ben Afra – Newcastle
Ajax 27m
Malaga 15m

F. Beria – Lille
Everton 2m

Y. Cabaye – Lille
OM 17m
Wolfsburg 3m

Deco – Fluminense
Ajax 11m
Porto 3m

Diego Souza - At. Mineiro
Everton 2m NOT SOLD
Malaga 2m

Fernando Baiano - Al-Wahda
Wolfsburg 4m
Everton 2m

A. Gyan – Sunderland
Villarreal 55m
Chelsea 42m

J. Jaaskelainen – Bolton
Ajax 7m
Man Utd 5m

Juninho Pernambucano - Al-Gharrafa
Man Utd 9m
Ajax 8m

Kleber – Palmeiras
Wolfsburg 3m
Everton 2m

G. Ochoa - Club America
Roma 30m
Ajax 11m

M. Reus - Borussia MGB
Wolfsburg 6m
Everton 2m

P. Robinson - Blackburn

M. Sissoko – Toulouse
Villarreal 50m
Roma 45m

Managers

M. Bielsa
Everton 1m

K. Bruckner
Everton 1m

Carlos Alberto Parreira
Everton 1m

Now simulating season 3

ps OM will start off with a 16 point deduction for going 16m over budget.

Darn it, didnt get promotion and didnt finish above Everton, congratz to Luke for storming the league!! Some serious selling/buying to do, roll on next season!!

Excellent! promotion and top scorer, second in the assists and second average rating! What a season for Paulo Henrique :D

What did I tell you, I would get knocked out by the overall winner!! 3rd season in a row for that!!! Grr. Well done Luke, ECC as well!! A bit of prizr money coming your way.

Lol ha yh I have boosted players too thiugh and also I want to buy some wingers and a striker so PLEASE coulkd someone let me know if they are selling any

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Also can i update
Torres + 10
Drogba +10
Lampard +10
Terry +10

When is the next transfer and auction on?

Transfer Window Now Open....

Budgets in OP now upto date

New Auction list in OP (Deadline 10:00 GMT Saturday)

New database now available to download (link in OP)

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Lol ha yh I have boosted players too thiugh and also I want to buy some wingers and a striker so PLEASE coulkd someone let me know if they are selling any

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Also can i update
Torres + 10
Drogba +10
Lampard +10
Terry +10

When is the next transfer and auction on?

mate this is your last warning stop trying to boost players that are already maxed out (please check the database). If you try in again I will deduct the money from your budget.

brilliant that i won the league but disgraceful that i didnt even get past the group stages of the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back