Euro 2012 Match Discussion Thread

Bit more analysis, this time from yesterday's Denmark-Holland game: clicky.

Looking forward to later. 'Mon the Croats and Italy.

You're oversimplifying it.

I'm a simple person.

But seriously, anything can happen, as the Danes showed last night. Italy will be hard to break down. Spain will play some nice passing football. It will probably be a 0-0.

You're abandoning Ireland?! :)

Don't have an Ireland shirt! Ireland do have Shay and Dunne though...

I'm a simple person.

But seriously, anything can happen, as the Danes showed last night. Italy will be hard to break down. Spain will play some nice passing football. It will probably be a 0-0.

Certainly. I put a quid on Italy to win 1-0, but it'll probably be a dour affair either way.

Official: Casillas - Arbeloa Ramos Pique Alba - X.Alonso Busquets - Silva Xavi Iniesta - Cesc

Nice strikers.

IT'S ******* REGISTAS O'CLOCK IN THE SPAIN TEAM!!!11!!!!! 111!11!ONE!111!!!!1!!

Mike. will be happy.

Cesc Fabregas upfront instead of Negredo/Llorente/Torres, very silly imo.

Italy squad 3-5-2:
Buffon, Bonucci, De Rossi, Chiellini, Giaccherini, Marchisio, Pirlo, Motta, Maggio, Balo and Cassano

Poor Torres. This just might cause spontanous combustion in his system and he will burst into flames. At the very least he might crack his hairband out of frustration and a handmade replacement will need to be flown from Japan.

Spain going with the Barca way, one huge flaw is that they don't have Messi!!!!

Messi makes this system. Spain need a striker on... Llorente on form, Or Torres because if he finds form he can win Spain the euros

Far from boring so far. Shame Italy didn't manage to score. Couple fantastic chances.