Euro 2016

Deschamps FINALLY sets France up right, and has them playing fast, flowing football and they look a completely different team.

Just such a shame it's happening to Iceland. Fantastic run and really feel for them going out like this.

First time ever in European Championship history a team has scored 4 in the first half apparently.

I guess we should be thankful they aren't playing England it would probably have been 6-0 at halftime....

I dont wanna brag but i will! :p

Woohoo, yay for me! Couldnt help but feel for Iceland though, glad they pulled a couple back.

I dont wanna brag but i will! :p

Woohoo, yay for me! Couldnt help but feel for Iceland though, glad they pulled a couple back.

You have replaced iamauser as the predictor of FM-Base :p

Done better by betting on it though. Anyway winner of the Euros is?

You have replaced iamauser as the predictor of FM-Base :p

Done better by betting on it though. Anyway winner of the Euros is?

Said since the last 16 the final will be Germany v Portugal, will stick with that & plump for a Germany win. Albeit with a little less confidence after watching France today.

Don't see Wales winning without Ramsey but Portugal have been pretty dire too hard one to call

Falling asleep here. Boring, sterile game.

Let's pray the second half gets better It sure can't be much worse!

******. Good header like but Williams just left him. Terrible defending.

Over to you Bale .....

That'll do it. Williams again at fault trying to play offside and leaving Nani the middle.

You may as well bet all your money Portugal, we always go out against the eventual winner. It's the law.

France being bullied into submission here, ze germans need to capitalise soon though or France may well catch them on the break. Germany decent enough to watch but final ball been *****