Euro 2016

Chrissy Coleman 4 England?!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Belgium with Wilmots have been like England but with much more talented players: haphazard, no discernible plan or tactic no real coherence.

Awesome. Putting on some Manic Street Preachers even as i write.

Congrats to Wales for a fantastic achievement.

WOW!

WOW!

WOW! SEE YA PORTUGAL IN THE SEMIS!

Absolutely outstanding matey. Told yers you were going the semi's back the end the group haha!

Been screaming the house down here. Awesome. Made up for yer.

Belgium with Wilmots have been like England but with much more talented players: haphazard, no discernible plan or tactic no real coherence.

Harsh on Roy tbqh. That's how awful Wilmots is.

Alcaraz called it. Belgium chokes when someone puts up a fight. Not uncommon thing to happen with those star-packed lineups. Great players don't automatically make a team.

jeez, belgium is bigger sheeeet than croatia lol.

gz Wlz

Alcaraz called it. Belgium chokes when someone puts up a fight. Not uncommon thing to happen with those star-packed lineups. Great players don't automatically make a team.
Not automatically no you need also a manager who s not a wimp

You have Moussa Dembele one of the best mids in the game. Yet Fellaini and Witsel get picked ahead of him. Not even Woy would do that.

Croatia were far from **** mate they woz robbed!

TBF Belgium could point to some favourable refereeing late in the game for Wales. Davies should have been off and Williams tackle on Nainggolan should have been a pen. both at 2-1

Been saying since the 2014 WC that Wilmots needs to go. To put such a hugely talented group of players under his management is probably the biggest tragedy football has seen this past decade.

I have some sympathy for the Belgium players. They are used to working with tactically astute managers like Mourinho and Pocchetino who tell them exactly what to do on the pitch and everything they need to know about the opposition. Under Wilmots, it seems like they are playing street football with no plan. That probably really fun when you are playing against the mighty Hungary but put them up against a semi-decent team like Wales and they will wilt.