Europa League Discussion Thread

Erm....how the **** did Fulham get knocked out? Tell me they didn't blow a 2 goal lead...........

(I didn't see 2nd half as I assumed they had won the match)

Erm....how the **** did Fulham get knocked out? Tell me they didn't blow a 2 goal lead...........

(I didn't see 2nd half as I assumed they had won the match)

Yes they did, last touch of the game was the equaliser for the danes.

****** ****. That's all I can say. I'm guessing complacency got the better of them

Tottenham have a huge chance of qualifying right now, it's up to them how many goals will score, PAOK took the lead and one of the Rubin's players was sent out.

Spurs 1-0 up... anyone fancy them doing a Lyon?

Wow, got zoomed. But Rubin got their keeper sent off, and Shamrock is an Irish team (No disrespect but Spurs' 2nd stream players should still be able to beat them) so there's a chance of them pullin it off.

We've conceded some stupid goals this season. Can't believe we didn't qualify but I suppose we've got to pay the price for complacency. Zamora has got to go in Jan, somehow QPR, Sunderland and Tottenham are interested despite him being ****. If we can offload him and AJ and bring in Gignac and someone else, it would be a good piece of business. Not sure how long Jol will last to be honest, I'm happy with him for now but some fans really hate him.

Here's the Wisla reaction though, fair play to them.

[video=youtube;4Kb_NK6Onoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kb_NK6Onoo[/video]

How come Fulham fans haven't taken to him like Spurs fans did?

Spurs 1-0 up... anyone fancy them doing a Lyon?

Wow, got zoomed. But Rubin got their keeper sent off, and Shamrock is an Irish team (No disrespect but Spurs' 2nd stream players should still be able to beat them) so there's a chance of them pullin it off.

I doubt Spurs even want to qualify. Though it would be good for their Euro seedings to go all the way. Next years group stage would be easier if they get CL qualification.

Tottenham now scored 3 quickly. 2 more and they are through.

Hooper scores for Celtic! Great match, Samaras is on fire.

Nathan Redmond is playing excellently, hard to believe he is only 17. Fahey proving his critics wrong aswell

I've enjoyed majority of the Europa League matches. Still think it's very underrated at times

I've enjoyed majority of the Europa League matches. Still think it's very underrated at times

I think the majority of EL games are more evenly matched which makes it enjoyable for neutrals. In the CL there's a large gap between the top 10-15 clubs and everyone else.

BTW - Badu, who was replaced for Udinese, apparently had fractured fibula.

Brugge 1-1 Braga

C'mon Braga get another so we can got through KRO