Europa League Final - 18/5/2011 - 1945 BST - Porto v Braga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Litlle support? Benfica (even if i hate them) is on guiness book for being the most supported team on earth... also litlle money aswell... still we dont need to waste rivers of money to win an european throphy like you need in england... Not going to say Ireland and Wales because you don't even have proper football.. And scotland isn't better at all ;)

He never said the Portuguese sides have little support? Also Benfica is not the most supported team worldwide, that honour goes to Real Madrid.

He never said the Portuguese sides have little support? Also Benfica is not the most supported team worldwide, that honour goes to Real Madrid.

Not the biggest fan base but they have the largest members group or something like that ben...

Is anybody else going to the match. Im just after getting 2 tickets today. Should be a good one :D

Don't think Braga are going to roll over like some of these predicted scorelines are suggesting, but still don't see them beating Porto (Though to be fair I said the same about Benfica). 3-1 Porto.

FC Porto 2-0 Sporting Braga.

Falcao
Moutinho

Alex, AVB is **** :p
anyway, Porto will win with 3-0, even thou i'll support Braga just to make Alex mad :D

anyway, Porto will win with 3-0, even thou i'll support Braga just to make Alex mad :D

AVB is the son of god, Jose=God.

Jesus is remembered more than his 'father', plus AVB has a beard and Jesus also had a beard :eek:

I mean technicallyJesus didn't have a beard because hes a fictional character but you get what I mean

I placed a 20 pound bet on a 3-1 result, not bad odds to be honest better than 3-0 and a **** of alot better than a straight Porto to win bet. The odds I got for Falcao/Hulk scoring the first goal were ABSURD, like 2/9 on for Falcao to score first at VC.

''I just hope that old English ***** in the crown doesn't show up and ruin the game for us.'' - Irish guy on the streets thoughts on the final o.0.

My only worry tonight is whether or not FIVE bring out Stan 'TakeYouInACarPark' Collymore and Steve 'ILoveBoro...ButILoveMoneyMore' Mclaren.

I'm nipping out to stock up on drink, popcorn and pringles for the game, I'll jump on here after it and post some random comments on AVB and how he is a *** god or something.

Enjoy the game lads

Wait, Jesus had two dads. That means, omg, Mourinho is gay. Sorry ladies, your dream is over. **** Alex, I said AVB is ****, im waiting for your slam :D

Braga to score in the first minute then bunker up for the rest of the match and scrape a 1-0 victory...
by the end of the match, ball posession will be

10 % - Braga
90 % - Porto

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Jesus is remembered more than his 'father', plus AVB has a beard and Jesus also had a beard :eek:

I mean technicallyJesus didn't have a beard because hes a fictional character but you get what I mean

I placed a 20 pound bet on a 3-1 result, not bad odds to be honest better than 3-0 and a **** of alot better than a straight Porto to win bet. The odds I got for Falcao/Hulk scoring the first goal were ABSURD, like 2/9 on for Falcao to score first at VC.

''I just hope that old English ***** in the crown doesn't show up and ruin the game for us.'' - Irish guy on the streets thoughts on the final o.0.

My only worry tonight is whether or not FIVE bring out Stan 'TakeYouInACarPark' Collymore and Steve 'ILoveBoro...ButILoveMoneyMore' Mclaren.

I'm nipping out to stock up on drink, popcorn and pringles for the game, I'll jump on here after it and post some random comments on AVB and how he is a *** god or something.

Enjoy the game lads

this is the only reason why i'm going to press like on your post (PRINGLES!)

Not been following the competition at all.. Assume Porto should win this one?

Is it on ITV?

Epic battle between Paciencia and Villas Boas. Braga will nick it in extra time, winning 2-1 and scoring the winner in the 116th minute.

I will forgive all the portowannabes-ness if you nick this one, Braga.

Please.

Edit: Sorry fellas, but there's only one Jesus. He is real AND staying :)

Last edited:
Why are you talking about Jesus, also known as Jonathan Greening in a EL final thread?

EMP5897686thumb425x327.jpg

Do one. No one can knock him.

Enjoy the game lads

Back off, he's all mine you giant ballache.

But according to all the holy peeps at my school, God is a spirit dude, making him neither man or woman, so Mourinho might not be gay, he might have imagined-

Ah screw it. This is so much more complicated then I predicted.

*Dies*

When AVB replaces Fergie, would like to see Alex's reaction. Wont be surprised to see him hanging dead to a ceiling fan :p

On topic, would like to see Porto win for obvious reasons. AVB ftw..

Status
Not open for further replies.