Europa League Final - 18/5/2011 - 1945 BST - Porto v Braga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, this is the Europa League Final thread...not a Jesus thread :p!
Andre Villas-Boas :wub:, King Kenny is still better though!

I like Villas-Boas, but I've liked Braga ever since they humped my team out of the Champions League. Though not because they humped us. Because they played good football and always looked to beat the man rather than dive, as a few Portuguese teams have done against Celtic in the past (see 2003 UEFA Cup final ;))

Braga 2-1 Porto :)

Would be going to this if it wasn't for f**king as levels!!

If Braga win, I will win £115.
If Porto win and Falcao scores, I will win £40.
If Hulk or Falcao score 3, I'll win £150.

Therefore, it will be a draw...

Hopefully when AVB has done all he can do for Porto he will return to Chelsea, but this time as the manager.

Can't see past a Porto win tonight.

Porto 3-0 Braga

Falcao
Guarin
Hulk

If Braga win, I will win £115.
If Porto win and Falcao scores, I will win £40.
If Hulk or Falcao score 3, I'll win £150.

Therefore, it will be a draw...

You'll be well in the money if Falcao scores a hat-trick and Braga win, eh? ;)

Fergie's replacement is Jose Mourinho

ontopic:
Match starting soon!

great little EL final Dublin story: while lunching with Brian McDermott, he got a text from Villas Boas (Porto manager) congratulating him!

Aaaaaw.

OMG!!!!!!!! Goooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Great cross and great header by Falcao the best striker in the world.

Great goal there. What a ball to Falcao though from Guarin. Has really impressed me this season.

Just as planned. Braga will equalize in the 50th minute and then nick the winner in the 116th minute.

Didn't watch the first half, as i was out with some friends. I can catch the second half before. Great goal by Falcao though.

Hulk and Guarin have been ace so far, but I'm been disappointed with Falcao, despite his goal. I thought he could of contributed more, by making more runs and creating chances. Hugo Viana hasn't been bad either, but he's a bit aggressive, don't you think ;)?

Hoping for a Porto - and Villas-Boas - win! 3-0 to Porto, I think, with a Falcao double and a Hulk scorcher from distance.

Anyone else think the commentary has been absolutely dire? Dave Woods doesn't seem to know who half the players are, and Graham Taylor just talks utter nonsense!

Braga can be proud. Referee was not up to the task, bad for both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.