Europa League Final - 18/5/2011 - 1945 BST - Porto v Braga

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Braga win, I will win £115.
If Porto win and Falcao scores, I will win £40.
If Hulk or Falcao score 3, I'll win £150.

Therefore, it will be a draw...

Well that was a surprise, I won a bet. Didn't actually make any profit though XD

Last edited:
I'm surprised it was only 1-0, Braga are a poor team.

Well done, Braga. Well done Domingos, hope you do a terrific job in Sporting. Porto, hope y'all die.

Edit: Pinto da Costa filho da puta.

Last edited:
Same old Porto.
I understand that most teams time waste but Porto take it to the next level. They where even worse against us in Seville.

WHOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Lost 20 pounds on 3-1 but I don't really care, youngest coach in European competition's history to win it.
Think this calls for a twitter movement #BOASISGOD <3

Sound's about right, lets let some Boas love going in this thread!

Well that was a surprise, I won a bet. Didn't actually make any profit though XD

Lol I know the deals your talking about it made no betting sense to me it was like 2/9 if Falcao got the first/winner at one bookie I looked at.

Lost 20 quid on 3-1 but I'll get it back when Blackpool beat United

Lol I know the deals your talking about it made no betting sense to me it was like 2/9 if Falcao got the first/winner at one bookie I looked at.

Lost 20 quid on 3-1 but I'll get it back when Blackpool beat United

I put £15 on Falcao to score anytime and Porto win (@ 13/8), but also put £5 on Hulk hattrick, £5 on Falcao hattrick and £15 on Braga to win. Ended up losing 60p in fact!

Well done Porto, if only you could keep this side together for the CL

I put £15 on Falcao to score anytime and Porto win (@ 13/8), but also put £5 on Hulk hattrick, £5 on Falcao hattrick and £15 on Braga to win. Ended up losing 60p in fact!
Damnnnn, I wouldn't have put down a blanket bet like that lol. Covered all your bases nicely, Porto back in Champions League next season as well so they will put up a better fight than Braga did this year.

AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB AVB

Boas2.jpg

Well done Porto, if only you could keep this side together for the CL

No one is going to leave.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

And now Porto is going to win the CL next year. Mark my words.

Anyone else think the commentary has been absolutely dire? Dave Woods doesn't seem to know who half the players are, and Graham Taylor just talks utter nonsense!

Agreed, drove me mad. Even right from the start he was banging on about Lee McCulloch winning the Europa League with Rangers on his birthday when they actually were beaten 2-0 by Zenit in the final. Worst thing is the other guy didn't even correct him...

Dull game really. Porto deserved the win in my opinion, but it wasn't great. Braga can't attack well enough to cause them real problems (apart from the defensive howler. My centre-half brain was cringing!) and Porto looked a little off form.

Hope the 28th isn't a let down!

No one is going to leave.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

And now Porto is going to win the CL next year. Mark my words.

impssible be certain on either count

To you KIDS, saying we time waste, we suck etc etc... LOL! :D Ahahahah whos has the cup? PORTO. Who beat the goals record in the competion? FALCAO FROM P O R T O . And saying Braga is a poor team? The game wasn't the best because Braga was more worried about not conceding then scoring , but you can't say Braga is a poor team, Sevilla, Arsenal, Partizan, Lech Poznan, Liverpool, Kyiv and Benfica... Repesct to Braga! And as a Porto fan all i can say is: You wish your team had our success. Now complain about the time wasting, our oponent being weak etc etc... WE WON THE EUROPA LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: And yes, NO ONE IS GOING TO LEAVE. Hulk just signed a new contract until 2016, Falcao said he wants to play CL with us aswell... So yes... The team you saw today on the field will be the same next year. And mark my and Filipe's words... CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, WE'RE GOING FOR YOU!

To you KIDS, saying we time waste, we suck etc etc... LOL! :D Ahahahah whos has the cup? PORTO. Who beat the goals record in the competion? FALCAO FROM P O R T O . And saying Braga is a poor team? The game wasn't the best because Braga was more worried about not conceding then scoring , but you can't say Braga is a poor team, Sevilla, Arsenal, Partizan, Lech Poznan, Liverpool, Kyiv and Benfica... Repesct to Braga! And as a Porto fan all i can say is: You wish your team had our success. Now complain about the time wasting, our oponent being weak etc etc... WE WON THE EUROPA LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: And yes, NO ONE IS GOING TO LEAVE. Hulk just signed a new contract until 2016, Falcao said he wants to play CL with us aswell... So yes... The team you saw today on the field will be the same next year. And mark my and Filipe's words... CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, WE'RE GOING FOR YOU!
Well done, Porto deserved it, it doesnt stop my hating how you play. Barca are the best team in the world I hate the way they play too.
Porto wont win the CL though, yous Porto fans are delusional.

Well done, Porto deserved it, it doesnt stop my hating how you play. Barca are the best team in the world I hate the way they play too.
Porto wont win the CL though, yous Porto fans are delusional.

We wouldn't win against Man Utd aswell in 2004... And we won against them, and ended up winning CL. You can't predict future, and i hate Barca, but i truely hope now, THEY KILL MAN UTD so we can play Super Cup with them... If we actually win against them, ill love to see your reaction. Since 2003 Porto won 1 CL , 2 EuroCups... How can you say it's impossible? We are one of the biggest teams in Europe, our league might not be the best, but in Europe we exceed ourselves and do the impossible.

next season we will see...I'm going to go bravely here and get shot like a moron and say:AVB is not Jose Mourinho...there is only one who is "The special one", and believe me when I say that Mourinho is THE ONE.It will be interesting to see porto in CL... But to win it? Nah, next year is Mourinho's year...

Lots of talk unsubstansiated talk about winning the CL, one big player will likely leave porto, its part of their financial model

I hate fans when who don't even watch their team on a stadium act like THEY won the trophy. Christ sake, it's not like you made the tactics or teamtalks.

Status
Not open for further replies.