And here's the axe falling! Cannot believe ive been sacked after leading Sv Horn to 5th place in there first season in the premiership and European football!!!

My save has been corrupted somehow =/ First time it's ever happened to me so I have lost my save of this challenge.

But... I'm going to give it another go! But this time I'm going to give it a go in classic as it's much much quicker. Will update you guys when i've finished a season.

P.S. Has anyone got any idea why it may of corrupted in the first place so I can try and avoid it to happen again?

No Idea why, unless your turned off whilst saving or loading. I've not had it happen to me yet but I still use a 3 file rolling monthly autosave incase it does so I won't have to go back too far if it does.

Turkey rein was short and sweet. A tired team went into the competition but still no excuss. Terrible. Back to the job centre for me.

View attachment 353224
Season 1 down.
Was in 2nd for a long time but slumped toywards the end.
Mattersburg completely ran away with the league & knocked me out the cup 2nd round :/

Really struggling to get ANY job after my Turkey adventure. Even with a League One title to my name no managers are leaving teams and teams wont take a punt on me. I personally have a 4 year waiting game for jobs, if I cant get one in that time scale I retire. Hope this isn't the case I've enjoyed this challenge. (Currently 1 year into no job)

I'm struggling to get going in my first season again as not used to playing it in classic mode. Don't have enough control of the team/tactic as I would like but will have to make do!

And yet I survived my takeover when I was at SV Horn. That's 3 I think now!

END OF SEASON 2

View attachment 352224

My best effort by far!!

Just couldn't do anything about SV Ried!!
Hope to build on this next season.. however I have 6 player on loan at the club, might be hard to get the same quality on loan again next season as we are in the mire with the old money...

We got into the Quarters in the Cup

Looking forward to giving a go anyways...

END OF SEASON 2

View attachment 652899

My best effort by far!!

Just couldn't do anything about SV Ried!!
Hope to build on this next season.. however I have 6 player on loan at the club, might be hard to get the same quality on loan again next season as we are in the mire with the old money...

We got into the Quarters in the Cup

Looking forward to giving a go anyways...

see if you can renew any of the loans before they go back, you should get a message about it, unless that's a feature that's not in classic mode.

He got offered a new contract. In 2017/18 I finished 4TH and in 2018/19 I finished ​2ND. Also, just got the USA job after they bombed in the Gold Cup, going out in the Group Stages

Last edited:
Currently top of the league with SV Horn, still in my first season (Shocking, I know!). Even if I don't get promoted next season will be a struggle, no funds and the likes of Cassanova aren't wanting new contracts...

View attachment 351934View attachment 351935
2nd Season:
Finished Winners of the league!!! I did have a 15 point gap at one point but threw most of it away.
Also got the the cup final with a very lucky draws avoiding Prem clubs until the Final. Put up a good fight but the Red Bulls were always gonna win.