View attachment 351050
Been actually playing through my games instead of 'Instant Resulting'. So shocked, hope I can keep it up but my GK just got injured for 6 weeks :/
Nacho Casanova is now my top FM bro. 12 goals in 14 games so far!!

PROMOTION

View attachment 351039

Man I am so happy!!! Yet I have to tell myself there is still a long way to go before I even think of getting into the next country!!!

Got to win the Premier some how and the Cup... this season we went out in the 1st round against Strum Graz!!!

Cant wait for next season...

View attachment 350785
SEASON 3: FINISHED 2ND
Second half of the season was riddled with injuries but managed to scrape a lot of draws instead of losing.
Beat Rapid Wien on the last day to secure a CL spot!!!
Lost in the QF's of the cup :/

View attachment 350678
Tough decision but I have moved to Sturm Graz.
The SV Horn board decided to expand the stadium so my funding was cut & was nowhere near enough to compete at the same level as last season :/
I'm giving up the chance to play in Europe but in the long-term, I can go a lot further with Graz.

View attachment 656419
Tough decision but I have moved to Sturm Graz.
The SV Horn board decided to expand the stadium so my funding was cut & was nowhere near enough to compete at the same level as last season :/
I'm giving up the chance to play in Europe but in the long-term, I can go a lot further with Graz.

Welcome to the Sturm Graz club!

SEASON 4 ... EURO CUP HERE WE COME!!!

View attachment 350476

A wonderful season at our first attempt!!

Knocked out of the Cup in the 3rd round..

Next season is going to be very very tough... a lot of players not wanting to re-sign and money is a big problem!! We are 3.3million in debt and that is after the board pumped 875k and 759k into the coffers during the season.. No sign of a take over or talks of a take over yet though..

I am hoping after such a good showing that I may get the chance to manage a bigger club next season.. the Sturm Graz manager has been on the brink of getting pushed all of the second half of the season, so too has the SCR Altach manager..

Watch this space...

Im going to give this a start today,never actually managed in Austria before or played FMC even.Wish me luck!!!!