Well think I'm going to do it on the normal version I just don't get enough control in FMC :p so Restarting

Another update. Well, it seems this is what taking Horn to the Premier Division gets you for reputation. Would certainly make my job for Austria easier!

View attachment 371932

Guess i should do the same thing like you guys, gonna start over with the normal version too.

Finding it much for fun. I prefer the in depth features of it tbh and i have more control and actually feel like a manager

View attachment 370419 View attachment 370418 View attachment 370417
First season done (took longer than i wanted but so much WC football to watch). Didn't go as planned really i never got any momentum throughout the division. Beat of relegation though and now i hopefully can make my mark on the team with my players in the second year at SV Horn. Didn't really impact the cup either,lost the first round away at FC Pasching 2-1. Taken a one year contract with SV again so here goes another season......

alright, first season done! During the first half of the season i've decided to change the tactics and it works seriously well for us, i changed from my own formation to a 4-3-3 zemaniano made by Roberto.Mancini in fmscout.

Here are the pictures:

View attachment 367465View attachment 367464View attachment 367463View attachment 367462

Casanova was one of the best player for us scoring 19 goals and made 12 assists which made him 2nd place in goal scoring and 3rd place in making assists. He's also the 3rd placed in average rating.

Having trouble loading up my third season screenshot on here but I managed to finish third overall. I was top of the league before the winter break but it seriously hampered me and I got a string of bad results and top player injuries which resulted me only winning 3 of my games in the second part of the season.
I've kept most of the team, financially screwed though and the board have slashed by wage budget by 2k now so it'll take some doing to finish there again. Made it to the third round of the cup so no progress made.