(non classic) Been playing gerner since casanova was poor in the first three, 6 in 6 now

Ok so 1st season over and what a disappointing season, finished bottom of the league and if I had beaten FC Liefering and TSV Hartberg in my final 2 games I would've stayed up, I decided to resign before I was sacked and will now wait for a job to come up in Austria

View attachment 357062

I'm going to have to restart this because no club in Austria is hiring me. I have gone 4 seasons now without getting a job

I'm going to have to restart this because no club in Austria is hiring me. I have gone 4 seasons now without getting a job

Yeah restart and try again buddy. Next time try a more defensive/counter attacking tactic.

Yeah restart and try again buddy. Next time try a more defensive/counter attacking tactic.

Thanks for your support and advice buddy. I have finished my first season and will upload screenies shortly :)

View attachment 356610View attachment 356609View attachment 356608

So I restarted this morning and did much better (couldn't really have done any worse though lol) finishing 5th in the league, however I was disappointed about getting knocked out in the first round of the cup but always next season. Gerner was very impressive, I played him upfront on his own and he bagged 20 goals. Hopefully can improve on this and have a successful season next season!

View attachment 355963View attachment 355962View attachment 355961

2nd season complete, I'm really enjoying this challenge. It was not a season to remember as we finished lower than we did last season finishing 7th, I did go one better in the cup though, making it to the second round. We had quite an injury hit season and with Gerner out most of the season we didn't have anyone scoring us goals as Casanova did not seize his opportunity. Roll on next season!

View attachment 355940

End of Season 3....

A much better season all round, only a late dip in form stopped us going for the title!!
We went all the way to the QF in the Cup...

I have got problems next season though as a few of my best players will not sign new contracts, casonova being the most important...

Lets see what the 4th season brings...

View attachment 644579

List of players who dont want to resign....

I found Casanova wasn't much good for me so I sold him for 75k start of the second season, and Gerber for 25K at the same point as neither of them could dislodge Gschweidl who was the only striker able to score for me so you might be able to get a decent price for him if he won't resign.

Nacho done 32 apps 9 goals 3 *** 6.83 rating last season which was kinda poor really but Gscweild was worse was 14 apps 0 goals 0 *** 6.55.

This season (Premier League) Nacho has 16 apps 6 goals 5 *** 7.04 so far which is a bit better start already.

Nacho done 32 apps 9 goals 3 *** 6.83 rating last season which was kinda poor really but Gscweild was worse was 14 apps 0 goals 0 *** 6.55.

This season (Premier League) Nacho has 16 apps 6 goals 5 *** 7.04 so far which is a bit better start already.

Strange how they play completely differently for us as Gschweidl gets 10 goals a season no matter which league we are in and 7-10 assists for me as a false 9 Support. (my Main Scorer is my SS)

Yeah Gschweidl was awful for me 1st season scored 6 in 19 and 2nd season got 0 in 16, he ended up not signing on so left on a free

for future reference f12 takes a screenshot then when you close the game there will be a panel that shows the screenshots you've taken that session, click show on disk and then you can move it somewhere easy to find.

I use IPad to post

As I have been hungover all day (went to a stag do yesterday) I have done nothing but lie in bed playing fm so have completed my 3rd season

View attachment 355738View attachment 355737View attachment 355735

Finally, I am out of the first division and into the premier division! Casanova was absolutely brilliant this season, his best game for us was when we won 6-2 and he scored all six goals! In the cup we went one better again and reached the 3rd round before getting knocked out. Next season we will be mixing it up with the big boys, which I'm very much looking forward to!

I'm currently in Feb and am 1st in the premier league and still in the cup (Quarter Finals) playing quite well but can't seem to keep any real form. Nacho as been great for me but has decided to get injured for 4-5 weeks which is going to hurt me in the next month. I am 3 points clear in the league at the moment but FC Red Bull have 4 games in hand and 7 points behind me and are also in great form so I think it will go down to the wire! Who knows I can maybe even get a double if this boys keep on their toes ;)